Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1790453 on Jun 24, 2007

Starting taking this in January of 2007 and have not gotten sick in 6 months. Bought this product for muscle growth and got an extra benefit!

L-Arginine / L Ornithine,

Posted by Reviewer2548877 on Feb 07, 2008

I need these, along with L Lysine, to control mouth ulcers. I take on an empty stomach along with 200 mg Niacin in the a.m. They work well, and when I go for a period of time without them, this blend heals quickly.

Haven't seen the benefits yet

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

These amino acids combined are suppose to be good for weight loss and increase muscle mass and Im almost done with the first bottle and I haven't noticed anything so I ordered another bottle to make sure Im not giving up to soon. On the better side of this, is the fact that these amino acids have several other health benefits such as produces new liver cells, helps the liver to regenerate and detoxify, release growth hormones, and boost the immune system to help retard the growth of tumors and some cancers. It seems worth every second chance but I'll let you know if it works any better for me.

Country Life

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Apr 01, 2008

good product. Will continue purchasing!!

Delivery Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3286433 on Jul 19, 2011

The service was amazing! You always have what I want. Thank you.

Country Life L-Arginine/L Ornithine

Posted by Reviewer2934901 on May 23, 2009

This is a helpful product. Seems it improves energy level when taken before exercise.

Not Happy

Posted by Reviewer2450166 on Aug 17, 2011

I can't say whether I like the product or not because I havn't received it yet. Our street is under construction and they would not deliver. I called and left the delivery service another address (which was a run around)and still did not receive the product. I called again and they told me they would check as to why it wasn't delivered and still have not heard anything. I would definitely suggest you use UPS for your delivery service and I would appreciate either getting my money back or receiving my product because otherwise will definitely not be ordering from iHerb in the future.