Country Life, Gluten Free, Liga-Tend, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Help

Posted by Reviewer1637849 on May 19, 2007

Liga-Tend has helped my knee pain. It is wonderful!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on May 23, 2007

I have used this for a number of years. Keep the product refrigerated after it's opened. It has helped me with my various aches and pains when I've overexercised.

Jaime

Posted by Reviewer2576662 on Nov 06, 2007

I used to have a pain on my anckles, thanks to Liga-Tend no more pain and I only nead to take 2oo tablets. Excellent product.

A TRUE FAN OF LIGA-TEND

Posted by Reviewer1119763 on Aug 04, 2008

I've got a weakness in my ankle ligaments & lower leg tendons. This supplement was recommended to me so I've been using it religiously! I've not had any serious problems with the ligaments or tendons as in the past since I started using Liga-Tend.

Tried and True

Posted by Reviewer2591524 on Jan 11, 2011

I have used Liga-Tend for years. As a legal admin I worked long hours typing, and had carpal tunnel syndrome. Several colleagues had surgery but continued to suffer. Not me. An herbal shop manager recommended Liga-Tend and together with moist heat I soon had my problem under control. Later as a massage therapist I often relayed this experience to my clients and they also found relief. Today, I use Liga-Tend to help with ageing knees and lower back pain. I combine it with moist heat, hyaluronic acid, and turmeric. The best relief that money can buy! I like it. I love it. I want some more of it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »