Country Life, Gluten Free, Liquid Multi Vitamin & Mineral Complex, Natural Mango Flavor, 32 fl oz (944 ml)

I love this multi!

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Jan 28, 2008

This is my first liquid multi-vitamin. I read liquids are more bio-available...The last multi i was taking was a tablet and caused nausea, but this one is fantastic! I've noticed an increase in energy...and nail growth...similar to that of ACV (apple cider vinegar). I've been taking it for three weeks now and feel I need less sleep these past couple weeks. I take a shot of it right before i hit the gym, and i feel terrific, like i can workout forever! It tastes great and is totally affordable. I truly recommend it to everyone!

Best tasting liquid multivitamin I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3174692 on Mar 30, 2008

I bought this for my 12 yr old, and she no longer complains or runs when I tell her she needs to take her vitamins. I also take them. You can taste a hint of iron in them but otherwise they're great! I wish they had iron-free but I guess you can't have everything. I take two capfuls and she just needs to take one.

tastes pretty good and absorbs well

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Oct 23, 2007

I mix this into my morning smoothie and it adds enough sweetness to the entire drink.

Yummy for kids!

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jul 22, 2008

Great for finicky kids. I give my son 1/2 the usual dosage in the morning and he loves it. No more chewable vitamins that he does not like or larger than life capsules that he can't swallow.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 27, 2010

I believe this absorbs much better than a regular coated vitamin pill or capsule. It is food based and also includes aloe vera juice, which assists my digestive tract immensely. I tried the Peter Gilliam liquid multi and didn't like the taste at all, so I'm sticking w/ this one.