I love this multi!

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Jan 28, 2008

This is my first liquid multi-vitamin. I read liquids are more bio-available...The last multi i was taking was a tablet and caused nausea, but this one is fantastic! I've noticed an increase in energy...and nail growth...similar to that of ACV (apple cider vinegar). I've been taking it for three weeks now and feel I need less sleep these past couple weeks. I take a shot of it right before i hit the gym, and i feel terrific, like i can workout forever! It tastes great and is totally affordable. I truly recommend it to everyone!

Best tasting liquid multivitamin I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3174692 on Mar 30, 2008

I bought this for my 12 yr old, and she no longer complains or runs when I tell her she needs to take her vitamins. I also take them. You can taste a hint of iron in them but otherwise they're great! I wish they had iron-free but I guess you can't have everything. I take two capfuls and she just needs to take one.

tastes pretty good and absorbs well

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Oct 23, 2007

I mix this into my morning smoothie and it adds enough sweetness to the entire drink.

Yummy for kids!

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jul 22, 2008

Great for finicky kids. I give my son 1/2 the usual dosage in the morning and he loves it. No more chewable vitamins that he does not like or larger than life capsules that he can't swallow.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 27, 2010

I believe this absorbs much better than a regular coated vitamin pill or capsule. It is food based and also includes aloe vera juice, which assists my digestive tract immensely. I tried the Peter Gilliam liquid multi and didn't like the taste at all, so I'm sticking w/ this one.

great multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1900793 on Dec 01, 2010

I take this every day and it makes me feel more energetic and in better overall health. It tastes yummy and lasts about a month with a bottle per person.

Great for my Grandma that can't take pills

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010

My grandma can't take pills and this is a great supplement for her. It's not too foul tasting and you don't have to take a TON of it to get a serving.

the best, dollar for dollar

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Jan 09, 2010

it has what you need more than most liquid vitamin and mineral supplement.

For the Pill Challenged

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on Mar 12, 2010

I've been searching for a complete liquid Multi that can be termed "delicious." This is it! Country Life's complex has a true mango flavor, and contains all the vitamins necessary to maintain total balance.

good taste, good nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Jul 09, 2010

I like liquid multis but found my son would react to some of the herbs in other formulas. This one is nutiritionally well-rounded without the extra that can cause problems in sensitive individuals. Good taste means he actually takes it :)