No difference

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Mar 12, 2014

Like most of the things I buy from Iherb I rely on the reviews from others. Most don't make sense. This doesn't taste all that great! I chase it with carrot juice! Maybe I'm getting vitamins into the system faster? I purchased this to help me concentrate when studying! You know Focus! So that's a huge NO! but it does make my pee bright orange! I give it 3 stars because I'm getting vitamins!!! Did you know its considered a Food? like Vayarin? oh that's a ADHD non stimulant..

All the vitamins and minerals you need

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

Staying young and healthy is easier than we think. With a good multi, like Country Life,daily exercise and adequate rest. I don't have to take my money to the doctor. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Good way to consume daily vitamins/minerals once daily

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Mar 08, 2012

Bought this for a son who finds it hard to swallow pills/capsules. He does not really like any of the flavors offered in this series of liquid multi's but this one most importantly,includes our preferred form of Vit D (D3).

Bit messy... but good.

Posted by Reviewer2470387 on Oct 21, 2011

Am not a huge fan of the taste but I find this multi much easier to swallow than a large pill. The only down-side is that it leaves quite a messy ring of orange around the base of the bottle that could easily stain wood or a porous surface so best to keep the bottle on a surface that won't stain.

Great for gastroparesis

Posted by Reviewer2534604 on Jul 06, 2011

The perfect multi-vitamin complex around for anyone that is unable to digest tablets. When I'm unable to eat food, this keeps me going and I feel great again.

Country Life, Gluten Free, Liquid Multi Vitamin & Mineral Complex

Posted by Reviewer3171491 on Jun 11, 2011

I really do like this product. Great tasting and supplies most of one's nutritional needs.

Country Life Liquid Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2809615 on May 25, 2011

Made me feel nauseous, even when I took it after eating a meal. Left a bad aftertaste which I kept burping later. Won't be using.

Country Life Liquid Multi Vitamin & Mineral

Posted by Reviewer1172177 on Apr 08, 2011

I really enjoy the flavour of the Vitamin, and I feel it helps my body feel much better with the nutrients I have more energy and I seem to sleep better I think it's been very beneficial to my health and well being.

liquids are the easiest

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Mar 28, 2011

drink it plain or put in shake either way taste is okay

Great Liquid Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1525580 on Mar 15, 2011

Great Flavor. Bought for teenage daughter. Have watched her skin clear up and mood swings less frequent. I have also observed less cravings.Love the price break iherb offers!