Amazing

Posted by 4761200134784932397 on May 03, 2015

My Liver Enzymes numbers have been reduced dramatically since use of this supplement. I am happy with the results because I have a fatty liver.I will continue to use this product.

liver support factors

Posted by Reviewer3139640 on Aug 22, 2012

I have been using the liver support factors supplement for my dog who had liver tests that were quite high. My vet said it is from damage to the liver because of several pancreatitis episodes and that they would not improve. i had his blood tested after being on the supplement about 8 months and they were much better! one was in the normal range and one was still high but lower than it had been. my vet asked me the name of the supplement and said she was going to recommend it. i'm extremely happy with this product!

Good

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Aug 13, 2012

Better than other detox supp.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Jul 15, 2012

Im taking this along with taurine and it works with cleansing the liver I am starting to feel better.

Great for Decreasing Elevated Liver values

Posted by Martina1 on Jul 04, 2012

This product is staple for use when my pets have been on doxycycline for tick diseases. The doxy and/or the slough of dead "bacterial" cells often causes elevated liver function values in the bloodwork. Using this product helps lower the liver function test values as measured by the bloodwork. Used by others that I know and myself with follow up bloodwork and I have not heard of any adverse effects to date.

god

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Jun 13, 2012

..but now fods dex, is better.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1954384 on Sep 14, 2011

I bought this for my mum who had a "shadow" on her liver. She took this for 2 weeks before going for an MRI and the doctor couldn't find anything except a small cyst. It may not be causative of the liver problem (because a shadow could have been nothing) but it is working in terms of general strengthening of her liver

They are good

Posted by Reviewer2926641 on Sep 13, 2011

They are good

Well support for your liver

Posted by Reviewer1065797 on Aug 20, 2011

I took this tablets just for support liver, since I took a lot of supplement for sport activities and actually it's not so good for liver. If I drink then I also take that tablets, since it help to liver to reduce alcohol influence and I can recover my self quickly.

Seems good but smells like cat food

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Aug 19, 2011

I don't test liver enzymes or anything, but it seems like a pretty good product. It smells, however, really bad! I keep them in a pill organizer and my bag ends up smelling like dry cat food. Makes me consider repurchasing. Good price though!