we ALL need more magnesium!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Magnesium is the most overlooked and underappreciated mineral there is. Symptoms of deficiency include: cramping, headache, restless sleep, and more. Taking magnesium daily has improved the quality of my life tremendously. One or two of these inexpensive capsules each day could make a big difference in your life. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great mix of chelate

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 01, 2013

I like that this includes different chelates. There is no intestinal distress at higher doses (up to 1200 mg). Silica from horsetail is also included, which is great for skin, nails, and bones.

Magnesium

Posted by 5256938970000564561 on Jan 26, 2014

Good one.

Good caps

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Mar 18, 2014

Very nice Magnesium caps, they don't even taste bad if opened.

great product

Posted by 5347422405901447744 on Apr 14, 2015

I looking very long Magnesium, and I found great product. I love this magnesium caps :)

Good

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Dec 12, 2015

This is a good magnesium. I had cramps by my eye and since starting this, they are gone.

The Best

Posted by 4633384976062915505 on Jan 21, 2016

Best magnesium in the world, after it ceased my eyelid twitch, she calmed down, I recommend

Awesome product

Posted by 4707747026227044021 on Feb 18, 2016

these work really well for me, stops my cramps, has really helped with my migraines too. I highly recommend this magnesium. I only take one a day with my evening meal, which helps me to sleep better.

OK

Posted by 5415020418910739582 on Jul 12, 2016

I recommend!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Jun 01, 2015

The capsules are not large. The product is corn-free which is important to me. It is good for muscles and digestive tract. I will continue to use this magnesium.