RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽780.35

₽1,223.41

Экономия: ₽443.06 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great mix of chelate

Отзыв оставлен KentuckyWildcat Jul 01, 2013

I like that this includes different chelates. There is no intestinal distress at higher doses (up to 1200 mg). Silica from horsetail is also included, which is great for skin, nails, and bones.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

we ALL need more magnesium!

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

Magnesium is the most overlooked and underappreciated mineral there is. Symptoms of deficiency include: cramping, headache, restless sleep, and more. Taking magnesium daily has improved the quality of my life tremendously. One or two of these inexpensive capsules each day could make a big difference in your life. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 4675693113332834525 Dec 12, 2015

This is a good magnesium. I had cramps by my eye and since starting this, they are gone.

The Best

Отзыв оставлен 4633384976062915505 Jan 21, 2016

Best magnesium in the world, after it ceased my eyelid twitch, she calmed down, I recommend

Magnesium

Отзыв оставлен 5256938970000564561 Jan 26, 2014

Good one.

Good caps

Отзыв оставлен 5569504375873810929 Mar 18, 2014

Very nice Magnesium caps, they don't even taste bad if opened.

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5347422405901447744 Apr 14, 2015

I looking very long Magnesium, and I found great product. I love this magnesium caps :)

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2053243 Jun 01, 2015

The capsules are not large. The product is corn-free which is important to me. It is good for muscles and digestive tract. I will continue to use this magnesium.

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен 4707747026227044021 Feb 18, 2016

these work really well for me, stops my cramps, has really helped with my migraines too. I highly recommend this magnesium. I only take one a day with my evening meal, which helps me to sleep better.

Позиции 1-9 из 9