Great! Nice veggie caps

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Apr 13, 2015

Great! Nice quality veggie caps. Not very strong, though.

we ALL need more magnesium...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great price, great product

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Oct 23, 2012

Great price, great product

Krebs cycle chelates

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jun 05, 2012

I like that Country Life minerals include the Krebs cycle chelated forms which are easier to use and assimilate by the body. I also like that these are in capsule form, making them easy to swallow and quick to dissolve.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Nov 07, 2011

Seems to work fine.

Country Life, Magnesium caps, 300 mg

Posted by Reviewer3005295 on Feb 09, 2011

Good product and important part of my supplements. Thanks for stocking it.

great to maintain regularity

Posted by Reviewer2843572 on Jan 20, 2011

I have been using magnesium as a supplement morning and evening, and it really helps me maintain regularity. This brand is well priced and effective.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2574073 on Dec 27, 2010

Not many people realise that Calcium and Magnesium are antagonistic. Best to take magnesium seperate from calcium (30mins before bedtime - also helps with great sleep) Also contains silca as an added bonus

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1169648 on Dec 10, 2010

sometimes too much.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2144952 on Apr 04, 2010

Works very well. Caps are easy to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »