Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1098413 on Sep 22, 2009

This is a very good product, however I expected it to be 250mg per tablet and it is 125 per tablet with the serving size being 2 tablets. I gave it 4 stars because I think the mg displayed on the front should be per tablet, or at least there should have been a way to view the back of the label so I could have seen that the 250mg was based on 2 tablets.

Sandy Brill

Posted by Reviewer1604179 on Jun 25, 2008

Had never used this brand before, and will use it again. Although the caps are not small, they are pretty easy to get down with their smooth surface. I take them in the evening and they help me to sleep.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2204120 on Nov 30, 2009

I wanted to get a highly absorbable form of magnesium. It is difficult to find mag citrate in pill form unless you look on line. There is the liquid form, but I wasn't looking for a laxative. This is a great product. I will continue using it.

Country Life Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1350615 on Mar 29, 2008

Good product. Appears to absorb well.

Awaiting test levels

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Oct 21, 2011

Only downside is pills are massive, and I really try not to gag on these. Wish they could make them smaller. No immediate change yet, however will get blood test done to check levels in another month.

Orville L. Voth-Magnesium Citrate, 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer3022810 on Jul 03, 2008

Product received and in use. No problems

Best Bargain in Good Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Oct 26, 2008

Good inexpensive form of Magnesium Citrate which is the best form to take. Taking them on advice of my doctor so they've got to be good ;-)

Good price, good quality

Posted by Reviewer2992385 on Aug 17, 2010

The tablet is generous and hold up well. Good value and better than the powdered form of another brand that can burn the mouth and damage the teeth.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3015091 on Sep 22, 2011

This is a great product for the person who is on a lot of medication. it is safe and efective,you get relief without the cramping and bloating of most laxatives. Magnesium is a natural mineral that makes it easier to go but it does not make you go like chemical based laxatives. this is highly recommended. The price is great, I will reorder.

I'm glad I bought it!

Posted by Reviewer2271296 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought 5-HTP, Magnesium Citrate, and Feverfew for my husbands chronic migraines, that imitrex didnt even help. He was up to about 3-4 headaches a week. This combination is working!!!!!! He started the trio on January 1st, 2012 and he has not had a debilitating headache since! Only about 4 or so minor ones. I am very happy with this product's results!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »