like it

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Aug 22, 2011

Good price, goodness and effective mineral transporter.

not the best way to get them togheter .

Posted by Reviewer2561568 on Aug 10, 2011

if you want just potassium if you are in b12 process and your pot' level are drops , you must take magnesium and it better to take 300 grams just once a day . and i fell like the aspartate get to my brain .

magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Aug 02, 2011

good staff

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer2756328 on Jun 19, 2011

I am pleased with this product and its combination of magnesium and potassium. It does seem to help and I do notice an improvement in my health when using it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3151003 on Feb 27, 2011

great product. It helps me prevent my leg cramps.

Helped stopped Diabetic's tachycardia

Posted by Reviewer2654932 on Jan 02, 2011

My son is a Type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump. He is only 21. He has been in and out of hospitals for 8 months for fast heart rate. After a battery of tests..no one could tell him the problem. I started him on these supplements thinking that he had depleted his potassium stores from having such high blood sugar, with DKA. I was correct! After 2 weeks, his heart rate was normal again! However, be careful when taking any electrolyte supplement. Make sure you have your Potassium and Magnesium blood work done, before and during supplementation, as it does seem to provide quiet a bit of these electrolytes. Thanks- Nurse C.

Country Life, Magnesium Potassium Aspartate

Posted by Reviewer1610470 on Dec 15, 2010

This product is working well, my energy and activity levels seem to be gradually improving. Steady progress is always better than a quick fix.Thankyou

nice

Posted by Reviewer2686618 on Oct 29, 2010

i just began to take 1 weeks ago. But i think it works. Magnesium and potassium together. Most important minerals for human body and energy metabolism.

Regularity

Posted by Reviewer1787390 on Sep 16, 2010

This product really helps me with regular elimination with no cramping! I love it!

Works like the higher price stuff

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 02, 2010

We tried this brand of magnesium/potassium and it worked as well as a higher price brand. Helps reduce muscle aches.