Potassium Magnesium Aspartate

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Feb 21, 2010

This product and many like it are essencial the improve and maintain thyroid/kidney functions in dealing with most ill-health problems

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Mar 28, 2010

A great way to get extra magnesium and potassium, especially if you are prone to muscle cramps at night.

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer2756328 on Jun 19, 2011

I am pleased with this product and its combination of magnesium and potassium. It does seem to help and I do notice an improvement in my health when using it.

Helped stopped Diabetic's tachycardia

Posted by Reviewer2654932 on Jan 02, 2011

My son is a Type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump. He is only 21. He has been in and out of hospitals for 8 months for fast heart rate. After a battery of tests..no one could tell him the problem. I started him on these supplements thinking that he had depleted his potassium stores from having such high blood sugar, with DKA. I was correct! After 2 weeks, his heart rate was normal again! However, be careful when taking any electrolyte supplement. Make sure you have your Potassium and Magnesium blood work done, before and during supplementation, as it does seem to provide quiet a bit of these electrolytes. Thanks- Nurse C.

Country Life Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1494476 on May 07, 2010

A good product and easily absobed by the body.

Product review

Posted by Reviewer1004767 on Feb 21, 2012

Have used this product before and never had any problems. I live in the Uk and we canot get this strenght and combination here, especially not for vegetarians. This is the recommended streanght to help PMS.

Excellent MAG-K

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Two tablets are 600mgs of Magnesium. Way better than any other supplement I've used so far. Careful not to take too close to thyroid meds, cuz it will interfere with their potency & effectiveness.

Heart problems.

Posted by 4918921314345858119 on Jan 01, 2013

It helped me really with my bad heart rythm!

Great product & great seller

Posted by 5643838722977399388 on Aug 22, 2014

Great product! It really works! Fast shipping, great price & no side effects. I recommend this product and Seller!!

Lady 7

Posted by Reviewer1610599 on Nov 06, 2014

Have ordered a few times - will continue - I trust the Brand.