Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi Baby-Dophilus, Powder, 2 oz (56 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3267999 on Jun 21, 2011

I'm very happy with this product. I have been giving it to my 5 month old for a few weeks so far and he has been much more regular. He had always had some trouble with his digestion and often became constipated. Since using this product he hasn't had these problems. I put 1/4 tsp in each bottle of formula, it mixes well and doesn't have any flavor. I am also happy to add this to his formula because I can't breastfeed and the probiotics should be good for his immune system.

Baby Maxi-Dophilus

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1273947 on May 21, 2012

I like this because it doesn't need to be refrigerated, so I didn't have to pay for express shipping. I kept it in the fridge after I got it just for potency sake. I mix 1/4 teaspoon in with my sons milk every morning, and he doesn't seem to notice. Mixes well with just about anything - very fine powder. Will order again.

Keeping our toddler healthy

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Nov 01, 2012

A Great product

Good Quality Probiotics for baby

Posted by styliciously on May 19, 2012

Meets most of the characteristics of a good probitics, eg. in dark brown bottles, minimum of million count of strain. Good that it does not require refridgeration during shipping. My baby has more frequent and good bowel movement after adding this in her breastmilk. She is still on total breastfeeding. I also add it in the milk of my toddler.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on May 08, 2014

I have been giving my little daughter this since birth I pump some breastmilk and then mix it in that for her to take it dissolves easily in just 1.5 mls of breastmilk and then I give it to her in a dropper, she is so healthy. thank you for this product at a good price!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »