Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The worst

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

From everything I've used for my hair so far, this has been the worst product. I guess a lot of these vitamins are synthetic. Biotin, taken alone, gave me better results. My urine also turned bright yellow and I got a kidney pain. I threw whatever I had left in the garbage. ________NOTE: There should be control over the products of all companies that sell supplements. We turn to them because we do NOT want to poison our bodies with the chemicals in the mainstream drugs. And these 'healthy' supplements are stuffed with sh*t! I felt healthier before I started using them. So, I've decided to stop using all this'praised' rubbish and go back to the tinctures and teas. I prefer to buy the real herbs now and brew my teas.

I have not received the package.

Posted by Reviewer2619791 on Nov 10, 2013

I have not received the package.

Hair falling out

Posted by 4810705132009579534 on Dec 06, 2014

After just a few days of using this product, my hair started falling out more than usually. So I stopped using it. After one month I tried again, and the same thing happened. Unfortunatelly, it didn't work for me

Posted by 5189481174580582775 on Dec 21, 2014

كنتيجه مالاحظت اي تغيير يمكن لاني ابدا ما انتظم عليه وحسيته ينفخ تحت العيون ويصدع الراس وريحته مقرفه

Terribly disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2597182 on Mar 03, 2015

I purchased this product and my skin got worse! I started getting small pimples on my arms and still saw a lot of hair loss too. Their other product, with less biotin, seemed to work much better! I bought this figuring that more of a good thing would work miracles, well, I was wrong! I'm heading back to the original formula.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »