Didn't Notice a Difference...

Posted by amilbedil on Apr 01, 2016

I have been taking these for my hair and nails for a few months now and haven't really noticed a difference. If anything my nails seem worse and my hair is growing at the same rate it did before...

Pas reçus les bonnes boîtes

Posted by 4745793993155840886 on Feb 24, 2016

J'avais commandé 3 Maxi hair plus et j'ai reçus 2 maxi hair plus et 1 Maxi hair Odeur désagréable, difficile à avaler, j'utilise d'abord le maxi hair je n'ai pas encore eu d'effet étant donné que ça ne fait pas très longtemps Je n'ai pas le problème de l'urine fluo

4 capsules per serving is too much and it smells bad

Posted by Reviewer2381004 on Jan 22, 2016

4 capsules per serving is too much and it smells bad

Satisfying

Posted by 5560589068688533181 on Jul 10, 2015

I love this product, it made my hair feel less fragile and stronger. My only main concern is that this product is a bit pricey. But it's highly recommended.

NO MAGIC!

Posted by 5566995380064228019 on Apr 07, 2015

People, this is not magic.. dont have too high expectations...1botle is not gonna make you rapunzel

Fair rating

Posted by 5629987499952082147 on Mar 08, 2015

It doesn't have the significant regrowth of hair, but I think it works on restrain the duration of hair loss

after a month of usage

Posted by 4641791517664429696 on Jan 14, 2015

It mean a month, i know it is not some elixir, but my hair problem has not been better, it still drop the same amount and no growth in it. Furthermore, your urine will be stain in yellow. Treating it as a supplement for health for now.

ok

Posted by 5527607646191500853 on Nov 02, 2014

i've been using it for 3 weeks now, taking 1 capsule a week because i dont want to take in too many milligrams of a certain vitamin all at once. my hair's been falling out less however it breakouts have remained at the same rate.

just purchased second bottle

Posted by 4622520534185772748 on Oct 15, 2014

I believe I have seen a very slight change in my hair growth after taking a bottle of this product. I think I need to give it more time to know if it really does work though! I have seen slight improvement in my skin and nails too. I can't say this product is amazing, but maybe after the second bottle I will!!

hard to say

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Sep 17, 2014

I did not try it yet. I am taking at the moment "Hair, Skin, Nails" by Country S Bounty.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »