good

Posted by 5344330911426459741 on Sep 23, 2013

Bon produit, mes tempes lui disent merci et mes ongles aussi. Par contre, si vous avez un duvet important ou des poil sous le menton à éviter... J'ai arrêtée quand j'ai commencé à ressembler à la CHOSE dans la famille Addams...

Nice vitamins

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Dec 11, 2013

I really like them! I feel that my skin and hair are better! Easy to take!

Feel the diference

Posted by Reviewer1688485 on Jan 22, 2014

My wife has been taking the half dosis recomended and she start to feel difference in her hair after 3 weeks taking the dosis. Seems is a good product with results

Works well!

Posted by ClassicPictures on Oct 04, 2014

i have been taking this for about 3 months now, and it hasn't really helped with hair growth or thickness (or at least i haven't noticed a dramatic increase in length/thickness), but it has dramatically decreased shedding. when i used to wash my hair there would always be a TON of hair in the drain catcher, but now it's not nearly as much. also, when i go to brush my hair there's not much hair left on the brush. i just bought my 2nd bottle today -- it says you can take it up to 4 times a day, but i just take one in the morning.

Maxi Hair here I come!

Posted by 5190858633081142280 on Dec 08, 2015

Still using the first bottle. The smell is aweful and I get gag reflex every time. Still ingredients look good. Haven't noticed major difference yet but I will keep using. High biotin potency can lead to acne breakage at first. Seems natural and believable product. Take with food. I have noticed my eyebrows thickening though, which for me is a good thing :D

OK

Posted by 5295227368680158545 on Jan 15, 2014

hair fall did not cease, but grow well)

Not sure after a month...and I think it changed my menstrual cycle...

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

Yes. I think it changed my cycle and I have not seen any noticed results yet. I am thinking of trying just biotin or even better- finding whole foods that contain biotin. I have never used this brand either. It is hard to tell with these things, because they take awhile to work.

good

Posted by Viktorija on Jul 24, 2013

I bought it to my friend, the composition is very good, must be a good value of money.

Resultados visibles en las uñas

Posted by 4665201819889152062 on Jun 13, 2014

Lo compré por tener uñas débiles y, tomando la mitad de la dosis recomendada (2 cápsulas/día en vez de 4), ya veo buenos resultados antes del mes de uso.

Good product

Posted by 5294932016637823600 on Jul 18, 2014

Très bon produit les cheveux sont plus en forme et semble avoir une meilleure pousse

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »