realy goog:)

Posted by BrigitaDzimidiene on Mar 21, 2013

item was shipped really fast and came in really good packaging:) my hair look more healthy and noticeably thicker than before...and i take them only 2 weeks ...highly recommend

Super compléments

Posted by 5222032223402507152 on Aug 11, 2013

en 1 mois, j'ai eu des effets sur ma peau et mes ongles puis les cheveux ont très bien réagi, niveau santé, pousse produit excellent !!!!

НАЧАЛА ПРИМЕНЕНИЕ

Posted by 5564083847546986061 on Oct 22, 2013

ПРИ МЫТЬЕ ВОЛОС ПОТЕРЯ ЗАМЕТНО МЕНЬШЕ , БУДУ ПРОДОЛЖАТЬ , ТАК КАК ОБ ЭТИХ ВИТАМИНАХ СЛЫШАЛА ОЧЕНЬ ДАВНО И ОТ ОЧЕНЬ АВТОРИТЕТНОГО МНЕ ЧЕЛОВЕКА .

The worst

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

From everything I've used for my hair so far, this has been the worst product. I guess a lot of these vitamins are synthetic. Biotin, taken alone, gave me better results. My urine also turned bright yellow and I got a kidney pain. I threw whatever I had left in the garbage. ________NOTE: There should be control over the products of all companies that sell supplements. We turn to them because we do NOT want to poison our bodies with the chemicals in the mainstream drugs. And these 'healthy' supplements are stuffed with sh*t! I felt healthier before I started using them. So, I've decided to stop using all this'praised' rubbish and go back to the tinctures and teas. I prefer to buy the real herbs now and brew my teas.

Not Recommended

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 03, 2015

Nothing like my other favorite hair vitamins. The downside: 1) One dose is 4 pills, as opposed to one. 2) Even if you take 1/4 dose, they are so overloaded with B vitamins that you urinate bright yellow all day. 3) It is not apparent that they help one's hair in any way.

long lasting effect

Posted by 5311170005220110470 on Jan 20, 2016

I'm taking this supplements second year already. I began in autumn 2014 and did 2 month course, the effect was awesome. This year I decided to split, and took one month in the end of autumn and going to make one more month this February. I recommend to do maxi hair together with omega 3 or just more vitamin C. If you really have a big trouble with your hair make 2-3 months in a row and also add collagen.

Amazing Product

Posted by Apolka on Feb 24, 2016

Initially I have thried the Maxi Hair 90 caps but couldnt see any difference so after finishing the bottle I have decided to order the Maxi Hair Plus for another try. After half bottle finished I could see the difference. My hair starts to get back its old look. Has more volume and looks healtier. All I can suggest is to do not give up and keep on trying the results will come after all. Some of us can see results in 1 week and others in 6. It really depends from women to women. Good luck!

Nails and hair

Posted by 5262981645729584963 on Aug 02, 2013

If you are looking for hair nail supplement look no more this is a winner !!! Skin clears out also :)

it works

Posted by 5269572678468120742 on Jul 13, 2013

My hair stopped falling and become more shine. I recommend it!

good

Posted by 5344330911426459741 on Sep 23, 2013

Bon produit, mes tempes lui disent merci et mes ongles aussi. Par contre, si vous avez un duvet important ou des poil sous le menton à éviter... J'ai arrêtée quand j'ai commencé à ressembler à la CHOSE dans la famille Addams...