Pas reçus les bonnes boîtes

Posted by 4745793993155840886 on Feb 24, 2016

J'avais commandé 3 Maxi hair plus et j'ai reçus 2 maxi hair plus et 1 Maxi hair Odeur désagréable, difficile à avaler, j'utilise d'abord le maxi hair je n'ai pas encore eu d'effet étant donné que ça ne fait pas très longtemps Je n'ai pas le problème de l'urine fluo

Amazing Product

Posted by Apolka on Feb 24, 2016

Initially I have thried the Maxi Hair 90 caps but couldnt see any difference so after finishing the bottle I have decided to order the Maxi Hair Plus for another try. After half bottle finished I could see the difference. My hair starts to get back its old look. Has more volume and looks healtier. All I can suggest is to do not give up and keep on trying the results will come after all. Some of us can see results in 1 week and others in 6. It really depends from women to women. Good luck!

Maxi hair

Posted by 4714548614182843151 on Feb 19, 2016

I did not use it yet. I was affraid that I maybe got to much supplements.

Complemento vitamínico

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

No puedo decir al 100% que me ayudara a la caía estacional (otoñno) del cabello porque usé otros productos a la vez. Las cápsulas son enormes y tienen un olor extraño. El color de la orina cambia a un amarillo más intenso.

very good product

Posted by 4750204064141129994 on Feb 14, 2016

my hair stop falling after 2weaks it is very nice

not so good

Posted by 5003689142188346737 on Feb 08, 2016

I was expected more about this product. It didn't have any effect on my hair and skin. It only has effect in my nail which grow quickler. With this product I have been always my stomath swell -__- .. ohh very sad I was thinking it can help me more.

Still making up my mind

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Feb 05, 2016

I have been taking 2 capsules per day for the last 2 months. I think 4 is excessive. I am not sure if my hair has stopped falling our as much. However, I think my eyelashes have grown longer and thicker which is nice.

good

Posted by 5230483179849340905 on Feb 03, 2016

it stooped my hair faling

Very good! / Очень хорошие!

Posted by 5231211800413294115 on Jan 26, 2016

Ordered for wife. Finds them outstanding! Recommend for use / Приобретал для супруги. Продуктом очень довольна. Рекомендую

Génial/Favorite

Posted by 4854062500719312395 on Jan 25, 2016

C'est le seul complement alimentaire qui fonctionne vite et efficacement. J'ai essayé la majorité des marques de para pharmacie (cher et pas cher) et il reste l'indétrônable ! This is the one and only hair supplement that works efficiently and give results fast ! The smell is strong but its ok to me !