Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi Hair Plus, 120 Veggie Caps

Super compléments

Posted by 5222032223402507152 on Aug 11, 2013

en 1 mois, j'ai eu des effets sur ma peau et mes ongles puis les cheveux ont très bien réagi, niveau santé, pousse produit excellent !!!!

Thicker and longer hair

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

It really made my hair thicker and it grew faster but always peed bright NEON YELLOW kinda weird.

I really like these.

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Aug 17, 2013

I have been losing my hair for the last year due to a medical condition AND the medication for that condition. The hair loss has slowed down some, but my nails are growing much faster and my skin does not break out as much. I only take half the suggested amount - I don't want to take too much of certain nutrients.

Amazing Nail Growth

Posted by 4996736796978220473 on Aug 24, 2013

I do so many things for my skin and hair that I don't know that I can attribute the good shape they are in (at 52 years old....) to this product BUT I had used the Maxi-Hair and IMMEDIATELY my nails started to grow out beautifully! Then for a while, it went out of production and I was sad because, low and behold, my nails went back to their former state of only growing to a certain (short) point. THEN I happened to find the Maxi-Hair Plus and immediately ordered it. And again, my nails are growing so long and amazing and strong! (The left more than the right of course...) But I can only attribute it to this product. I LOVE IT!

Nails and hair

Posted by 5262981645729584963 on Aug 02, 2013

If you are looking for hair nail supplement look no more this is a winner !!! Skin clears out also :)