not too happy

Posted by Reviewer1310756 on Aug 16, 2010

I know this product has great reviews, but some how this does not work for me. I have to re-ordered other hair muti-vitamins. Anything that are tablet made, I try to stay away from it. I look for capsules or soft gels.

no difference

Posted by Reviewer2507716 on Jan 18, 2008

I really didn't see a difference after using the product.

Not what I thought

Posted by Reviewer2496667 on Feb 20, 2010

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I really can't tell the difference. I am still losing lots of hair in the shower and while I brush my hair. I read all the good reviews before I bought and thought this was the real deal...but it ended up not helping at all. I am just using this as a multi-vitamin..

No difference.

Posted by 5440115968213011403 on Apr 05, 2014

Saw 0 difference. Focus on a clean vegan diet and you will not have to artificially supliment with tablets that your body does not recognize.

I am not sure it does really works

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on Dec 02, 2012

Hello, my husband and I drank a bottle of this vitamins but did not see any improvement. Also pills are very large and is hard to swallow.

Not for me / Pas pour moi

Posted by Reviewer2749263 on Apr 04, 2013

I've bought 2 bottles of this after seing the great reviews. After a little over 1 month of use, I reluctantly decided to stop. It broke me out terribly, big, red under the skin pimples that just wouldn't go away. I'm not saying it's the product, I'm just sensitive to something in hair tablets, this is not the first brand I try, with the same effects. was hoping it wouldn't happen with this brand. That being said, My hair seems to have grown out a bit, my nails are definetely stronger and longer. As for my skin, well I can't say, what with all the pimples and scars they left. A pity I have this bad reaction to it. J'ai acheté 2 flacons de ce produit après après lu les avis très positifs. Après un peu plus d'un mois, j'arrête l'utilisation à contrecoeur. Ça m'a donné plein de gros boutons rouges, genre mini kystes sous la peau que rien n'a pu enlever. Ce n'est pas forcément le produit, je sais que je suis sensible à un composant, je fais la même réaction à toutes les marques de produit similaire que j'ai pu tester. J'espérais que ça n'arriverait pas avec cette marque. Celà dit, mes cheveux semblent avoir poussé un peu, mes ongles sont plus longs et forts. Quant à ma peau, je ne saurai dire, avec tous ces boutons et les taches qu'elles ont laissé. Dommage que j’aie des effets secondaires.

my hair still fallen out

Posted by 5054059708492292640 on Dec 02, 2015

i bought two bottles and i wont buy it again

too big

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012

I do not know if I helped, too big.

Maxi-Hair

Posted by anetta on Aug 14, 2012

I presume it's a great product and I was so waiting for the result of longer thicker hair, eyelashes and eyebrows, unfortunately after a week of taking it the only thing what I got was an acne on my face, neck, back and even head. Drinking 2 l of water helped a little but still not completely. So, I stopped take it and the acne gone soon after but what I think is that the biotin is the cause of detox and when the body is detoxing it has to get rid of toxins somehow so in my case this going out through the skin, so I don't give up yet and started take chlorophyll to help my liver do the job with the toxins and I will try Maxi-Hair once again. In the meantime two stars and I'll update the review in some time.

don't have results