Like em

Posted by Reviewer3273263 on Oct 22, 2009

Good price especially for a 45 day supply not a lot of growth but I have slowed down on loss

This is a good hair vitamin

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

I like the Country Life brand and this is a good hair vitamin. Beware though--vitamins will not stop thyroid or hormonal hair loss--they help solve nutritional/vitamin hair loss only.

Great for hair

Posted by Bubbamama on Mar 17, 2010

I found my hair healthier looking now.

Country Life, Maxi-Hair

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Apr 03, 2008

Take with lots of water.

Product didn't agree with me

Posted by Reviewer1433419 on Dec 16, 2011

I bought this instead of Root Food II because it was cheaper. However, I'm sure it's a great product but I can't take it. It was too strong for me, even after cutting the tablet in half & taking it every 2 days. Within 15 minutes of taking this, I got a really bad headache, felt extremely hot, and felt sick to my stomach. I'm not sure what is in this that is making me feel ill. It has a lot of the same ingrediants as Root Food... weird! Unfourtantly, I will have to pay more and go back to Root Food. Maybe it's too strong for because of my size... (I'm 5'3, not even 100 pounds). At any rate, I give it 3 stars because it appears to be a good product, it just doesn't agree with me. :-O

My nails are less brittle.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

I believe he should be a great product. Despite a bad feeling in the stomach, whenever I take. I am reducing the amount to see if that helps.

ok product

Posted by 5449609329192621047 on May 15, 2014

no effect on hair growth or thickness, still shedding hair like a cat :( have been dutifully taking 2 tablets a day for nearly a month now. my skin has cleared a little but its nearing my period and im still having hormonal breakouts so it seems that it doesnt have much of an effect on breakouts that are caused by hormonal changes. my nails grew out really fast though, i keep my nails very short, since taking this vitamin ive been trimming them once every few days instead of once every week.

Didn't like

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Sep 13, 2012

I didn't notice much difference while taking them. Biotin is much better

Unsure of its effects....

Posted by 5115783258938484491 on Apr 28, 2015

Prompt delivery, though I am not sure if this is effective in hair growth.

Good product but with side effect

Posted by 5227326593820855068 on Aug 13, 2015

It is very good for growth hair, but will increase appetite and make u get fat.