A simple word: Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2007036 on Jun 20, 2010

My wife, since she was arriving to 30s, began having troubles with her hair. It began to break and fall. She used a lot of hair products, one more expensive than the other, and none of them kept their promises. Six month ago, I started looking for a natural product to help her. This was highly recommended and I bought it. Two weeks since she began taking it, the results began to be seen. Now her hair is growing and is way more healthier. If you have problems with your hair, this is your product.

Great Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Apr 17, 2008

This is the best Multi-Vitamin! I have taken many, but love the combination of supplements. Also, it really does make your hair & nails grow faster. My husband has to have his hair cut more often! Both of us have noticed that our are nails stronger. And, my eyelashes have grown thick and long! I have always had thin short lashes and needed lots of mascara! I no longer use mascara and everyone comments on my beautiful long lashes! I have always had thick, long hair, but it is more shiny with this product. We have used it for over a year and have been very pleased with the results. Plus, here at iherb the price of Maxi-Hair is great. Have seen in local stores at a much higher price.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Sep 10, 2008

Great stuff! My nails have grown so long already! My hair is shiney and very healthy. I will keep using this.

great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2929086 on Dec 19, 2009

the ingredients and their concentrations are quite comparable, if not equal to expensive, popular hair vitamins available online I have only been using them for about 3 weeks, and honestly my hair is growing a bit faster, i know because i relax my hair so its easy to see my new growth and actually, i'm pleasantly surprised :) give em a try, if you're interested in vitamins for the hair!

country life maxi hair

Posted by Reviewer3332878 on May 20, 2010

Great product, still waitin for results UPDATE...Well now I'm impressed. I had lost 50% of my hair after being diagnosed with Diabetes 1.5 and was really distressed by it. I took these sups for 6 months and, hey presto! the little follicles sprang forth new life. A little miracle. I was so happy with the results and would recommend this to anyone who has hairloss due to illness. I think it works!

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2154769 on Nov 29, 2010

I bought this for my 35 year old daughter. She has been under much stress with life situations and some health issues but working towards dealing with. In the meantime it has been important to stop the shedding of her hair which has been unbelievable. The maxi-hair has just about stopped it. I cant believe that I walk into the bathroom and there is not longer hair everywhere and clogging up the shower. I mean it works so thanks for such a great product at a price that I can afford. My daughter is doing mature age studies so as you can imagine a poor student for the time being.

did nothing for me and watch out for gross additives

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

too many questionable additives; will not buy again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2525631 on Jan 25, 2009

I've been using these pills for about three months now and can truly say I see a difference in the strength of my nails and hair. It has even thickened my hair which I thought would be impossible. I love this product and plan on continuing its use.

Great product for thin hair, and as a multivitamin

Posted by odereviews on Jun 23, 2012

Country Life's Maxi-Hair is aimed for hair loss, thinning hair etc. where it works as intended. Not only it will make miracles with your hair, it also works as a multivitamin. If it would have d-vitamin, this would be pretty much the only vitamin product you would need! Price and quality ratio on this one is just superb. If you are looking for downside, then I must add that these tablets doesn't taste and smell too good. But sometimes that's just the price you gotta pay for quality products like this one.

IT CAUSED ACNE! UNDER MY SKIN?!

Posted by 4695393287777711768 on Sep 18, 2013

I cannot tell whether the product works well for my hair and nails are still weak. Moreover, I found out the increasing loss of hair! And what is the greatest problem of this product - it causes acne! Big, red, bringing scars and painful. I read many reviews about this product and great percentage is about acne. I will never recommend this product to somebody. Dear manufacturer - reorgamize the formula. Good percent of people are suffering from these tablets!