New To iHerb?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi-Hair, Time Release, 90 Tablets

Woah

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

The first week of these they increased my digestion so I had a bit of an upset stomach. The upset stomach went away by day three. The vitamins just seemed to "clear me out" and that was what the pain was from. They have a nice thick coating so they don't stick in your throat when you take them with fluid. That is good because these are really big pills. The coating has a slight vanilla to it and does not taste like pills as some coatings can. The first thing I noticed was my skin looked more creamy. Then my eyelashes got thicker. Finally the hair growth started about a couple weeks in. I am buying this again. Its perfect multivitamin for me while growing my hair long. I still take or eat calcium needs. (20% in pills) My new hair growth feels more silky too.

Longer, stronger nails and hair

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Aug 12, 2008

Will continue to order, works very well; nails have grown fast, are hard & strong; hair thicker in formerly thin places, is likely stronger too, and is probably growing faster, which with trims, is harder to determine over a couple of months' time; I will continue to use, as if nails are an indication, hair is also thriving.

Maxi-Hair Vitamins really works.

Posted by Reviewer2858157 on May 15, 2010

I have used maxi hair for a few weeks now and I have had new hair growth and longer nails. Maxi hair vitamins are a must have for anyone needing to grow hair and nails. Don't expect over night miracle. Be patient and within a few weeks of daily use, you will see results.I also take my Maxi-hair vitamins with food, if not it's a yogurt or pudding. I have stocked up on Maxi-hair vitamins and I plan to write another updated review in 6 months,with new hair and nails results. Thank You! Maxi-hair, country life products. Thank You!!!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1458972 on Jan 12, 2009

I started taking Maxi-Hair in late October. I'd been having thyroid and menopausal problems and my hair was breaking and falling out at an alarming rate. My doctor suggested I try think (in addition to upping my thyroid medicine a bit!) and it really has worked. I'd also recommend a protein shampoo and conditioner such as Aveda to help. My hair is definitely healthier, and I'm feeling much better as well.

Maxi Hair

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Aug 21, 2008

All I know is I get lots of compliments on my hair when I take this stuff...when I don't it thins right out.