Magical Product 神奇的產品

Posted by 5075075712333821635 on Mar 01, 2016

I have been using this products for 7 days, I start to feel oil cover on my hair is disappeared. 我用了七天發現頭頂出油的情況已沒有了

I absolutely hate this item.

Posted by 4919739373542599930 on Feb 29, 2016

This item is awful I wish I could be granted my money back. It makes my stomach turn and made me break out in a rash and some of the ingredients are far from natural I do not even know why it is on this website!! So unhappy with this!!

Smoother and Shinier Hair

Posted by 5613246914192078048 on Feb 21, 2016

Only took this for about 2 weeks and my hair is smooth, soft and shinier! works better than a hair conditioner/hair mask!

no he notado nada

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Feb 18, 2016

solo me tomé un frasco y no noté nada, talvéz si tomara más... lo que si son muy grandes, me costaba tragarlas

Good Good Good

Posted by 5516756484708977897 on Feb 14, 2016

I like product

good product

Posted by 4750204064141129994 on Feb 12, 2016

i use maxi hair for only one month and the result is + so i contiue use it

Nice product.

Posted by 5141922522823393563 on Jan 24, 2016

3rd bottle, very satisfied.

Very strong

Posted by 5167780423278743459 on Jan 20, 2016

I do not like it too much because the orine is super yellow

Increible

Posted by beagmez on Dec 29, 2015

He estado usando estas pastillas por un mes y medio y he notado que la caida ha disminuido muchisimo, lo combino con otros complejos vitaminicos.. Totalmente recomendado, por probar no pierdes nada.

Evening pain and tiredness relief - Večerná úľava od bolesti a únavy

Posted by 4803548124319180800 on Dec 21, 2015

I bought Maxi-Hair on iHerb website in Special offers, just to try it. I have been taking tablets for about two weeks. This evening I needed to finish big washing-up, but I was so exhausted. I took 2 tablets of it, because I haven't taken them today and I would have a chance to get some more energy. I know Vitamins B are very important for a body. After a while I got more energy than I expected. I got a pain and tiredness relief, so I could finish the job easily. It was a pleasant relief and not too much energy for the evening, so I am able to sleep. I have been suffering a Lyme Disease. So I can appreciate to feel fresh and not tired. I am going to go on taking these tablets. Slovak: Kúpila som si Maxi-Hair (hair=vlasy) na webovej stranke iHerb v akcii (Special offers), na vyskusanie. Beriem tieto tabletky asi dva tyzdne. Dnes vecer som potrebovala dokoncit umyvanie velkej kopy riadu, ale uz som bola velmi vycerpana. Zobrala som si naraz dve tabletky, pretoze som ich este dnes nebrala a mala som sancu, ze mi dodaju energiu. Viem, ze vitaminy skupiny B su velmi dolezite pre telo. Po chvili som dostala viac energie ako som cakala. Prisla citelna ulava od bolesti a unavy, takze som mohla lahko doumyvat ten riad. Bola to prijemna ulava a akurat energie na vecer, takze viem, ze budem moct zaspat. Trpim na boreliozu. Tak viem ocenit, ked sa citim svieza a nie unavena. Budem pokracovat v uzivani tychto tabliet.