GREAT product

Posted by luazawacki on Aug 27, 2008

I have been taking this now for about 2 weeks, and I already see a significant growth of my hair! Also, it includes all the vitamins needed if you are looking for a good multivitamin or even prenatal vitamin.

Country Life, Maxi-Hair

Posted by Reviewer2888900 on Apr 22, 2011

After taking these large tablets for several weeks I did not notice any improvement in my hair, skin or nails. Also, and more importantly, they seemed to cause significant inflammation and pain in my digestive system. I finally stopped taking them and the pain went away immediately. My sister tried them and experienced the same symptoms. If you decide to try this product, pay attention to any symptoms you may experience and weigh the potential risk.

Maxi-Hair Vitamins really works.

Posted by Reviewer2858157 on May 15, 2010

I have used maxi hair for a few weeks now and I have had new hair growth and longer nails. Maxi hair vitamins are a must have for anyone needing to grow hair and nails. Don't expect over night miracle. Be patient and within a few weeks of daily use, you will see results.I also take my Maxi-hair vitamins with food, if not it's a yogurt or pudding. I have stocked up on Maxi-hair vitamins and I plan to write another updated review in 6 months,with new hair and nails results. Thank You! Maxi-hair, country life products. Thank You!!!

Longer, stronger nails and hair

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Aug 12, 2008

Will continue to order, works very well; nails have grown fast, are hard & strong; hair thicker in formerly thin places, is likely stronger too, and is probably growing faster, which with trims, is harder to determine over a couple of months' time; I will continue to use, as if nails are an indication, hair is also thriving.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1458972 on Jan 12, 2009

I started taking Maxi-Hair in late October. I'd been having thyroid and menopausal problems and my hair was breaking and falling out at an alarming rate. My doctor suggested I try think (in addition to upping my thyroid medicine a bit!) and it really has worked. I'd also recommend a protein shampoo and conditioner such as Aveda to help. My hair is definitely healthier, and I'm feeling much better as well.