Good work

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Nov 11, 2010

I enjoyed the benefits but the pills has a bit bad smell and hard to swallow. My hair growed fast and my nails are harder, but I cannot see any difference on my skin.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1443938 on Sep 22, 2009

I've tried plenty of skin/hair/nail supplements, but I keep going back to the Country Life Maxi-Hair. There is a noticeable improvement in the thickness and growth rate of my hair when I take this supplement.

Did not do anything for my hair - Disappointing

Posted by Aliskin on Jul 21, 2015

I got this product after reading good reviews about it, but I was seriously disappointed. I did absolutely nothing for my hair, the hair loss went on as usual (no, there is nothing wrong with my blood tests). The only thing it did, was color my urine in bright yellow... (but I understand it's normal with such vitamins). As regards to the nails, I have no idea if there was any effect, because my nails are naturally strong (thank God), so I couldn't tell you. I total - waste of my money.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2165701 on Aug 19, 2009

It seems to really work. After I'd been taking it for a couple months, my previously thinning eyebrows thickened.

disapointed!

Posted by Reviewer3160178 on Jan 25, 2009

Regret to note iherb has increased price by 23 % on this product! In fact, they increase prices on many items and i will seriously consider whether i will buy from them any more!!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Aug 18, 2009

My hair feels stronger and shinier from using this. I take this with 1/2 tab of Now's Silica Complex daily and like the results. Stronger, fuller, shinier hair.

Evening pain and tiredness relief - Večerná úľava od bolesti a únavy

Posted by 4803548124319180800 on Dec 21, 2015

I bought Maxi-Hair on iHerb website in Special offers, just to try it. I have been taking tablets for about two weeks. This evening I needed to finish big washing-up, but I was so exhausted. I took 2 tablets of it, because I haven't taken them today and I would have a chance to get some more energy. I know Vitamins B are very important for a body. After a while I got more energy than I expected. I got a pain and tiredness relief, so I could finish the job easily. It was a pleasant relief and not too much energy for the evening, so I am able to sleep. I have been suffering a Lyme Disease. So I can appreciate to feel fresh and not tired. I am going to go on taking these tablets. Slovak: Kúpila som si Maxi-Hair (hair=vlasy) na webovej stranke iHerb v akcii (Special offers), na vyskusanie. Beriem tieto tabletky asi dva tyzdne. Dnes vecer som potrebovala dokoncit umyvanie velkej kopy riadu, ale uz som bola velmi vycerpana. Zobrala som si naraz dve tabletky, pretoze som ich este dnes nebrala a mala som sancu, ze mi dodaju energiu. Viem, ze vitaminy skupiny B su velmi dolezite pre telo. Po chvili som dostala viac energie ako som cakala. Prisla citelna ulava od bolesti a unavy, takze som mohla lahko doumyvat ten riad. Bola to prijemna ulava a akurat energie na vecer, takze viem, ze budem moct zaspat. Trpim na boreliozu. Tak viem ocenit, ked sa citim svieza a nie unavena. Budem pokracovat v uzivani tychto tabliet.

Dark hairs regrowing around my temples.

Posted by soapboxblue on Jun 30, 2013

I have been using this for 1 month and I am delighted to see dark brown (instead of grey) hairs regrowing around my temples. Delighted also to see approximately 5 hairs in my comb instead of 20-30. I will review again in 3 months time when I hope to see the hairs around my temples growing longer. Update!! I have now been taking this for over 6 months and hair on my scalp is so much thicker. Still less hair falls out when I comb or wash my hair and my eye lashes are thicker and longer!!

Made my hair grow

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 03, 2016

Before I started using this my hair length was about 8 inches - I have used this product on and off for over 4 months and I now have new 'additional' hair on my head about 3 inches long. This did not stop my ' older longer' hair from falling out but I do welcome the 'new hair growth'. Before this I used Brewers Yeast 100 mg and Biotin 1000 mg for about 1 month and that stopped my hair from falling out and gave my hair more body/bounce - my hair felt thicker but there was no additional growth. My conclusion- this product worked for me for hair growth but I will alternate back and forth with the Brewers Yeast and Biotin combination when this bottle is finished.

This is a good hair vitamin

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

I like the Country Life brand and this is a good hair vitamin. Beware though--vitamins will not stop thyroid or hormonal hair loss--they help solve nutritional/vitamin hair loss only.