Sólo usé un bote

Posted by SilviaVerdu on Oct 14, 2015

Pero no noté niguna mejoría, hasta que un tiempo después noté que me crecía pelo nuevo, muchísima cantidad. Así que lo he vuelto a pedir este año.

Good product

Posted by 5652791021968085004 on Sep 04, 2015

This is the one product from iherb I am buying repeatedly again and again. I really haven't notices any effect on my hair growth, but I feel physically much better when using this product (more energetic). I am using only one tablet per day, as if I am using recommended 2 tablets, my skin problems tend to get worse.

GREAT

Posted by 5588206918398867838 on Aug 18, 2015

its make my hair stronger, thicker and healthy! and i reorder this now to complete 3 months ! i highly recommend this product .

Country Life Maxi-hair

Posted by 5426723636519949157 on Aug 14, 2015

This supplement was not very useful for me. I cannot see the growth of hair, however I do not have such a problem and it also did not help me prevent hair loss. Positive moments: It helped me to be more active during autumn\winter season because of vitamin C and my hair was shiny and looked good.

Good product but with side effect

Posted by 5227326593820855068 on Aug 13, 2015

It is very good for growth hair, but will increase appetite and make u get fat.

too large pills

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

these make me gag, the pills are way too large and I just couldn't have them anymore.

Did not do anything for my hair - Disappointing

Posted by Aliskin on Jul 21, 2015

I got this product after reading good reviews about it, but I was seriously disappointed. I did absolutely nothing for my hair, the hair loss went on as usual (no, there is nothing wrong with my blood tests). The only thing it did, was color my urine in bright yellow... (but I understand it's normal with such vitamins). As regards to the nails, I have no idea if there was any effect, because my nails are naturally strong (thank God), so I couldn't tell you. I total - waste of my money.

Don't know if they work because they make me sick

Posted by 4997421130961201430 on Jul 18, 2015

The pills are huge and really hard to swallow. If I take 2 I feel extremely dizzy and nauseous. Taken on an empty stomach they make me vomit. Took just one this morning and I still feel nauseous. Not worth it!

Maxi-Hair

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jun 10, 2015

I take it with Nature´s Way B-50 Compex, one each day- or actually I just take halv of a Maxi-Hair Tablet. They are to big to swollow in one anyway. I do not really se a result after 2 months. Though maybe my hair is growing faster. I cut of ca. 7 cm 3 month ago and it kind of is back to he old lenght already.

Maxi Maxi

Posted by domyah on Jun 01, 2015

I can see what reviews is all about , my nails are longer , gonna keep using it and purchase more & more ...