Country Life, Maxi-Hair, 90 Tablets

great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2929086 on Dec 19, 2009

the ingredients and their concentrations are quite comparable, if not equal to expensive, popular hair vitamins available online I have only been using them for about 3 weeks, and honestly my hair is growing a bit faster, i know because i relax my hair so its easy to see my new growth and actually, i'm pleasantly surprised :) give em a try, if you're interested in vitamins for the hair!

country life maxi hair

Posted by Reviewer3332878 on May 20, 2010

Great product, still waitin for results UPDATE...Well now I'm impressed. I had lost 50% of my hair after being diagnosed with Diabetes 1.5 and was really distressed by it. I took these sups for 6 months and, hey presto! the little follicles sprang forth new life. A little miracle. I was so happy with the results and would recommend this to anyone who has hairloss due to illness. I think it works!

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2154769 on Nov 29, 2010

I bought this for my 35 year old daughter. She has been under much stress with life situations and some health issues but working towards dealing with. In the meantime it has been important to stop the shedding of her hair which has been unbelievable. The maxi-hair has just about stopped it. I cant believe that I walk into the bathroom and there is not longer hair everywhere and clogging up the shower. I mean it works so thanks for such a great product at a price that I can afford. My daughter is doing mature age studies so as you can imagine a poor student for the time being.

Crowning glory

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jan 19, 2009

My hair is my crowning glory, and even though it is abundant, it is very fine, and I have concerns about possible thinning as I reach my later 40s. I heard raves about Maxi-Hair, not only for hair but skin and nails as well, so am giving it a try. I haven't been taking it long, but think it may already be making a difference -- I notice more fullness. It's a good multivitamin, so it's definitely worth taking. As always, iHerb is THE place for great prices and amazingly fast shipping.

Great product for thin hair, and as a multivitamin

Posted by odereviews on Jun 23, 2012

Country Life's Maxi-Hair is aimed for hair loss, thinning hair etc. where it works as intended. Not only it will make miracles with your hair, it also works as a multivitamin. If it would have d-vitamin, this would be pretty much the only vitamin product you would need! Price and quality ratio on this one is just superb. If you are looking for downside, then I must add that these tablets doesn't taste and smell too good. But sometimes that's just the price you gotta pay for quality products like this one.