FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1402461 on Sep 14, 2011

Been using thse for 10 days now and already seeing a major difference not only on my hair but also the rest of my body... My hair was extremey thick to begin with and now its mega thick :D peope see me and think I am wearing a wig... The amount of hair in my brush has reduced sinifcantly by around 1/3. My skin feel softer and look more radiant My scars ( burns etc) have started fading away I normally use Bio Oil but maxi hair sem to wor faster :D No sign of new growth just yet, I am due fr a trim, so after that my hair wil progress alot better :D and expecting new growth within one month! I feel a lot more energetic than usual :D I have many health problems which affect many things including my hair growth, since taking the maxi hair I feel revived, SO IF IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR ANYONE!!!

Good work

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Nov 11, 2010

I enjoyed the benefits but the pills has a bit bad smell and hard to swallow. My hair growed fast and my nails are harder, but I cannot see any difference on my skin.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1443938 on Sep 22, 2009

I've tried plenty of skin/hair/nail supplements, but I keep going back to the Country Life Maxi-Hair. There is a noticeable improvement in the thickness and growth rate of my hair when I take this supplement.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2165701 on Aug 19, 2009

It seems to really work. After I'd been taking it for a couple months, my previously thinning eyebrows thickened.

disapointed!

Posted by Reviewer3160178 on Jan 25, 2009

Regret to note iherb has increased price by 23 % on this product! In fact, they increase prices on many items and i will seriously consider whether i will buy from them any more!!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Aug 18, 2009

My hair feels stronger and shinier from using this. I take this with 1/2 tab of Now's Silica Complex daily and like the results. Stronger, fuller, shinier hair.

Evening pain and tiredness relief - Večerná úľava od bolesti a únavy

Posted by 4803548124319180800 on Dec 21, 2015

I bought Maxi-Hair on iHerb website in Special offers, just to try it. I have been taking tablets for about two weeks. This evening I needed to finish big washing-up, but I was so exhausted. I took 2 tablets of it, because I haven't taken them today and I would have a chance to get some more energy. I know Vitamins B are very important for a body. After a while I got more energy than I expected. I got a pain and tiredness relief, so I could finish the job easily. It was a pleasant relief and not too much energy for the evening, so I am able to sleep. I have been suffering a Lyme Disease. So I can appreciate to feel fresh and not tired. I am going to go on taking these tablets. Slovak: Kúpila som si Maxi-Hair (hair=vlasy) na webovej stranke iHerb v akcii (Special offers), na vyskusanie. Beriem tieto tabletky asi dva tyzdne. Dnes vecer som potrebovala dokoncit umyvanie velkej kopy riadu, ale uz som bola velmi vycerpana. Zobrala som si naraz dve tabletky, pretoze som ich este dnes nebrala a mala som sancu, ze mi dodaju energiu. Viem, ze vitaminy skupiny B su velmi dolezite pre telo. Po chvili som dostala viac energie ako som cakala. Prisla citelna ulava od bolesti a unavy, takze som mohla lahko doumyvat ten riad. Bola to prijemna ulava a akurat energie na vecer, takze viem, ze budem moct zaspat. Trpim na boreliozu. Tak viem ocenit, ked sa citim svieza a nie unavena. Budem pokracovat v uzivani tychto tabliet.

Made my hair grow

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 03, 2016

Before I started using this my hair length was about 8 inches - I have used this product on and off for over 4 months and I now have new 'additional' hair on my head about 3 inches long. This did not stop my ' older longer' hair from falling out but I do welcome the 'new hair growth'. Before this I used Brewers Yeast 100 mg and Biotin 1000 mg for about 1 month and that stopped my hair from falling out and gave my hair more body/bounce - my hair felt thicker but there was no additional growth. My conclusion- this product worked for me for hair growth but I will alternate back and forth with the Brewers Yeast and Biotin combination when this bottle is finished.

This is a good hair vitamin

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

I like the Country Life brand and this is a good hair vitamin. Beware though--vitamins will not stop thyroid or hormonal hair loss--they help solve nutritional/vitamin hair loss only.

Like em

Posted by Reviewer3273263 on Oct 22, 2009

Good price especially for a 45 day supply not a lot of growth but I have slowed down on loss