Country Life, Maxi-Hair, 90 Tablets

Tres bon produit

Posted by Reviewer2203904 on Jul 30, 2012

Je prend ces capsules depuis quelques mois et mes cheveux sont plus forts et poussent plus vite qu avant , je suis un homme . C est pas cher et un flacon dure 1 mois et demi . Donc c est un bon rapport qualité prix .

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1402461 on Sep 14, 2011

Been using thse for 10 days now and already seeing a major difference not only on my hair but also the rest of my body... My hair was extremey thick to begin with and now its mega thick :D peope see me and think I am wearing a wig... The amount of hair in my brush has reduced sinifcantly by around 1/3. My skin feel softer and look more radiant My scars ( burns etc) have started fading away I normally use Bio Oil but maxi hair sem to wor faster :D No sign of new growth just yet, I am due fr a trim, so after that my hair wil progress alot better :D and expecting new growth within one month! I feel a lot more energetic than usual :D I have many health problems which affect many things including my hair growth, since taking the maxi hair I feel revived, SO IF IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR ANYONE!!!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2274292 on Mar 28, 2011

Maxi-hair is amazing! I have always had very thick hair, so thick, I used to have it professionally thinned. 10 years ago, I had cancer, a complete hysterectomy and chemotherapy, and of course I lost all my hair. When my hair grew back, it was thick initially, but then after it grew out I was left with very thin and sparse hair. I had low thyroid too, but I was taking medication for it. That's how my hair looked for 10 years and made me a little depressed. I didn't really know what to do for it, but thought I would try Maxi-hair and I am so glad I did. I didn't notice much difference for 6 weeks, but after my first bottle, wow! My hair is so much thicker now. I think I'm just shedding less hair. It's shiny too and looks healthy. I can hardly wait to see how my hair looks after a year of taking Maxi-hair, because then I will have a new regrowth of hair to replace the hair that has fallen out. I also started taking Primrose oil a couple of weeks ago, because that helps to thicken your hair too.

Crowning glory

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jan 19, 2009

My hair is my crowning glory, and even though it is abundant, it is very fine, and I have concerns about possible thinning as I reach my later 40s. I heard raves about Maxi-Hair, not only for hair but skin and nails as well, so am giving it a try. I haven't been taking it long, but think it may already be making a difference -- I notice more fullness. It's a good multivitamin, so it's definitely worth taking. As always, iHerb is THE place for great prices and amazingly fast shipping.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2525631 on Jan 25, 2009

I've been using these pills for about three months now and can truly say I see a difference in the strength of my nails and hair. It has even thickened my hair which I thought would be impossible. I love this product and plan on continuing its use.