Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi-Hair, 90 Tablets

Hair Helper

Posted by Reviewer2944504 on Jan 03, 2008

My hair has been falling out in ever increasing amounts for a few years now. I have only been taking Maxi-Hair for a month, but already far less hair is leaving my head. I'm a believer!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2274292 on Mar 28, 2011

Maxi-hair is amazing! I have always had very thick hair, so thick, I used to have it professionally thinned. 10 years ago, I had cancer, a complete hysterectomy and chemotherapy, and of course I lost all my hair. When my hair grew back, it was thick initially, but then after it grew out I was left with very thin and sparse hair. I had low thyroid too, but I was taking medication for it. That's how my hair looked for 10 years and made me a little depressed. I didn't really know what to do for it, but thought I would try Maxi-hair and I am so glad I did. I didn't notice much difference for 6 weeks, but after my first bottle, wow! My hair is so much thicker now. I think I'm just shedding less hair. It's shiny too and looks healthy. I can hardly wait to see how my hair looks after a year of taking Maxi-hair, because then I will have a new regrowth of hair to replace the hair that has fallen out. I also started taking Primrose oil a couple of weeks ago, because that helps to thicken your hair too.

I recommend.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 31, 2012

Improves the general condition and growth of hair. Улучшает общее состояние и рост волос. Эффект заметен не сразу, а где-то через месяц.

Tres bon produit

Posted by Reviewer2203904 on Jul 30, 2012

Je prend ces capsules depuis quelques mois et mes cheveux sont plus forts et poussent plus vite qu avant , je suis un homme . C est pas cher et un flacon dure 1 mois et demi . Donc c est un bon rapport qualité prix .

Great product for thin hair, and as a multivitamin

Posted by odereviews on Jun 23, 2012

Country Life's Maxi-Hair is aimed for hair loss, thinning hair etc. where it works as intended. Not only it will make miracles with your hair, it also works as a multivitamin. If it would have d-vitamin, this would be pretty much the only vitamin product you would need! Price and quality ratio on this one is just superb. If you are looking for downside, then I must add that these tablets doesn't taste and smell too good. But sometimes that's just the price you gotta pay for quality products like this one.