Like em

Posted by Reviewer3273263 on Oct 22, 2009

Good price especially for a 45 day supply not a lot of growth but I have slowed down on loss

Country Life, Maxi-Hair

Posted by Reviewer1116497 on Jan 25, 2010

I've been using this for a couple months. My hair is not falling out as bad as it was, also, my fingernails are really growing

Great Hair Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1013836 on Feb 07, 2010

I am African-American and these vitamins are a great price for the money. It has all of the essential ingredients for great hair growth and to keep your hair from breakage. I use to pay about $20 a month for some other hair vitamins and they di not have 1/2 of the stuff this hair vitamin contains. These are a must for true hair growth. Use this in conjuction with Country Life Biotin 5mg and Jarrow MSM 1000g powder.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1764061 on Aug 10, 2009

I think , I finally found a good product for my hair and nails. I live in Montreal , it is much more expensive , with transport, duty etc, but worth it. My nailds are stronger, and my hair is healthier.

New Hair growth & less shedding!

Posted by Reviewer2594936 on Jul 15, 2009

This product was referred to me at the health-food store and I was so happy with the results that I hoped it was carried by iHeb.com! Yippee! Not only is the product carried, but it is at a MUCH better cost! I am happy to report that I have had new hair growth in areas that were thinning and less hair loss too! Great product, great value.

Really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Mar 18, 2009

I've been using this product for about a month and i can tell the difference on my hair!! i was experiencing some shedding and now it's gone!!! and not only that, my hair is more shiny and manageable, i definitely recommend this product

Maxi Hair

Posted by Reviewer1914963 on Nov 20, 2008

I love these & use them as basic multivitamin. I do believe they keep your hair at it's optimum best. The capsules are also gentle on my stomach.

great for thinning hair

Posted by allieb on Apr 23, 2007

I am perimenopausal and have thinning hair. Especially on the crown of my head. This has really helped with it and also with excessive oiliness. I highly recommend it.

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2799232 on Jun 08, 2010

This is an excellent multivitamin and has definitely improved the condition of my hair, skin, and nails. Most multivitamins upset my stomach, even when taken with food, but I have had absolutely no problems with these.

Reduces hair loss

Posted by Reviewer2249061 on Aug 18, 2010

I think I have gone through 7 bottles of Maxi Hair or have used this product for over a year. I'm happy with the reduction of hair loss found in my de-tangler comb. My hair grows faster.