Maxi-hair

Posted by Reviewer1732674 on Mar 21, 2011

Lo considero muy completo y los efectos se notan en una semana y media más o menos! Great!

hair! beautiful hair!

Posted by Reviewer2122378 on Nov 02, 2011

My husband, 62, was getting a little thin on top, so we tried Maxi-Hair. Amazing results. The thinning has stopped & even reversed. MUCH less hair on the bathroom floor & hairbrush. I'm taking them too & my hair & nails are long, strong, & fabulous.

Works.

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on May 11, 2012

These pills really work. Not really sure about any changes in the skin but nails and hair are much stronger.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1547921 on Dec 16, 2011

amazing product my hair is been growing like crazzyyyy

this is the greatest

Posted by Reviewer1295292 on Mar 21, 2012

actually works, hair and nails much stronger, even grew new hair around hairline.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1156423 on Oct 24, 2012

Tha best supplement for my hair and skin I've ever tried! Really obtained fantastic results on my hair after 1 year of use. Will definetely recommend it to everyone who suffers from hairloss.

After 5 months using this product NO MORE HAIR LOSS AT ALL

Posted by 5444609431394904748 on Jul 28, 2013

I use this product for about 5 months, and I can see the difference in my hair which is thicker and when I detangle it, no loss (or a very few). Before my hair broke easily because of using heat and chemical treaments. I can see a difference and I hope that now my,hair is stronger it will be longer soon. The time will say The true is, for the moment, I don't notice my hair growing faster. The same lenght but stronger. My nails are so long and strong ! My brows are a bit longer (nothing obvious) I recommand it ! +++ Elodie, Paris, France

pousse phenomenal en moins d'un mois!!!

Posted by 5417226492858071108 on Jan 26, 2014

Mes cheveux ont enormement poussés avec ce complément qui est le meilleurs parmis tout ceux que j'avais deja essayer. j'ai fais une photo le 1 decembre et une autre le 25 janvier et j'ai eu une pousse phénoménal de 3 ou 4 centimétres!!! Ma peau est baucoups plus belle. niveau inconvenient, je n'ai que trés peu de poils habituellement mais la, mes poils ont epaissis et ils sont plus longs mais ce n'est pas un soucis pour moi. Donc je prendrais ce complement en cure à vie car s'il a autant d'effets sur moi c'est qu'à la base je ne mange pas tout les jours avec mon manque d'appetit et je suis trés carencé.

Awesome product

Posted by 4930466863797204010 on Jul 28, 2014

I bought this product 2 months ago, as I had bad hair fall problems, plus I had really dry hair. I have tried hair fall shampoos and treatments without any success but this product really works. I took 1 capsule a day daily, since I purchased, and I have started to see the results. Friends have also commented that my hair looks healthier - It's softer and shiny, baby hairs can be seen from my hairline, and plus point: I have clearer facial complexion as well. Most of all, I don't see clumps of hair falling off whenever I shampoo. No known side effects from taking the product. Highly recommended.

Buena cantidad de activos

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Es un complemento muy completo y a buen precio, ideal si se tiene carencias que puedan afectar a la caida de pelo. Recomendaria tomarse dos botes , es decir 3 mese de tratamiento, para notar cambios . Muy recomendable en caida estacional y para reforzar el cabello en otro tipo de caidas. Utilizaré el tratamiento 2 veces al año . Muy recomendado