Country Life, Maxi-Hair, 90 Tablets

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2274292 on Mar 28, 2011

Maxi-hair is amazing! I have always had very thick hair, so thick, I used to have it professionally thinned. 10 years ago, I had cancer, a complete hysterectomy and chemotherapy, and of course I lost all my hair. When my hair grew back, it was thick initially, but then after it grew out I was left with very thin and sparse hair. I had low thyroid too, but I was taking medication for it. That's how my hair looked for 10 years and made me a little depressed. I didn't really know what to do for it, but thought I would try Maxi-hair and I am so glad I did. I didn't notice much difference for 6 weeks, but after my first bottle, wow! My hair is so much thicker now. I think I'm just shedding less hair. It's shiny too and looks healthy. I can hardly wait to see how my hair looks after a year of taking Maxi-hair, because then I will have a new regrowth of hair to replace the hair that has fallen out. I also started taking Primrose oil a couple of weeks ago, because that helps to thicken your hair too.

1 inch in 10 days

Posted by 5018861533822903899 on Mar 01, 2014

I was not sure that this product would work but took a chance based on the reviews and the price. I previously had 5 inches of new growth in 9 months following the big chop. After only 10 days I had 1 inch of new growth. I have not changed my routine or my diet other than incorporating Maxi-Hair. I am very happy with the results and plan to order more.

Good work

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Nov 11, 2010

I enjoyed the benefits but the pills has a bit bad smell and hard to swallow. My hair growed fast and my nails are harder, but I cannot see any difference on my skin.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1443938 on Sep 22, 2009

I've tried plenty of skin/hair/nail supplements, but I keep going back to the Country Life Maxi-Hair. There is a noticeable improvement in the thickness and growth rate of my hair when I take this supplement.

did nothing for me and watch out for gross additives

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

too many questionable additives; will not buy again.