Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi-Hair, 90 Tablets

Good results

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1443938 on Sep 22, 2009

I've tried plenty of skin/hair/nail supplements, but I keep going back to the Country Life Maxi-Hair. There is a noticeable improvement in the thickness and growth rate of my hair when I take this supplement.

Good stuff!

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2165701 on Aug 19, 2009

It seems to really work. After I'd been taking it for a couple months, my previously thinning eyebrows thickened.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Aug 18, 2009

My hair feels stronger and shinier from using this. I take this with 1/2 tab of Now's Silica Complex daily and like the results. Stronger, fuller, shinier hair.

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!

Posted by Reviewer2860863 on May 17, 2009

GOOD PRODUCT..im 20 year-old male with kinda problem of hairloss i bought this product and in the second day i noticed that my falling hair was reduced dramatically!!

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1402461 on Sep 14, 2011

Been using thse for 10 days now and already seeing a major difference not only on my hair but also the rest of my body... My hair was extremey thick to begin with and now its mega thick :D peope see me and think I am wearing a wig... The amount of hair in my brush has reduced sinifcantly by around 1/3. My skin feel softer and look more radiant My scars ( burns etc) have started fading away I normally use Bio Oil but maxi hair sem to wor faster :D No sign of new growth just yet, I am due fr a trim, so after that my hair wil progress alot better :D and expecting new growth within one month! I feel a lot more energetic than usual :D I have many health problems which affect many things including my hair growth, since taking the maxi hair I feel revived, SO IF IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR ANYONE!!!