hair! beautiful hair!

Posted by Reviewer2122378 on Nov 02, 2011

My husband, 62, was getting a little thin on top, so we tried Maxi-Hair. Amazing results. The thinning has stopped & even reversed. MUCH less hair on the bathroom floor & hairbrush. I'm taking them too & my hair & nails are long, strong, & fabulous.

Maxi-hair

Posted by Reviewer1732674 on Mar 21, 2011

Lo considero muy completo y los efectos se notan en una semana y media más o menos! Great!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1156423 on Oct 24, 2012

Tha best supplement for my hair and skin I've ever tried! Really obtained fantastic results on my hair after 1 year of use. Will definetely recommend it to everyone who suffers from hairloss.

Works.

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on May 11, 2012

These pills really work. Not really sure about any changes in the skin but nails and hair are much stronger.

this is the greatest

Posted by Reviewer1295292 on Mar 21, 2012

actually works, hair and nails much stronger, even grew new hair around hairline.

After 5 months using this product NO MORE HAIR LOSS AT ALL

Posted by 5444609431394904748 on Jul 28, 2013

I use this product for about 5 months, and I can see the difference in my hair which is thicker and when I detangle it, no loss (or a very few). Before my hair broke easily because of using heat and chemical treaments. I can see a difference and I hope that now my,hair is stronger it will be longer soon. The time will say The true is, for the moment, I don't notice my hair growing faster. The same lenght but stronger. My nails are so long and strong ! My brows are a bit longer (nothing obvious) I recommand it ! +++ Elodie, Paris, France

Awesome product

Posted by 4930466863797204010 on Jul 28, 2014

I bought this product 2 months ago, as I had bad hair fall problems, plus I had really dry hair. I have tried hair fall shampoos and treatments without any success but this product really works. I took 1 capsule a day daily, since I purchased, and I have started to see the results. Friends have also commented that my hair looks healthier - It's softer and shiny, baby hairs can be seen from my hairline, and plus point: I have clearer facial complexion as well. Most of all, I don't see clumps of hair falling off whenever I shampoo. No known side effects from taking the product. Highly recommended.

Buena cantidad de activos

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Es un complemento muy completo y a buen precio, ideal si se tiene carencias que puedan afectar a la caida de pelo. Recomendaria tomarse dos botes , es decir 3 mese de tratamiento, para notar cambios . Muy recomendable en caida estacional y para reforzar el cabello en otro tipo de caidas. Utilizaré el tratamiento 2 veces al año . Muy recomendado

Great for hair loss

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on Jan 21, 2015

I have been taking these tablets for 2 months. I got them from my sister who wasn't able to use them, due to the stomach acke they caused her. I do not have any problems with the stomach related to these tablets. I saw a big improvement after 3 weeks, my hair stopped falling out like crazy. It still falls out a bit when I wash my hair, but it's far less than before. I have a lot of new hair now. My hairdresser saw also the overall improvement of my hair, especially in thickness. I ordered already a 2nd bottle. I take 1 tablet per day after the meal. I highly recomend this product!

My hair is stronger....but it doesn't stop hair fall!

Posted by catarinarodrigues on Feb 10, 2015

This is not a miraculous pill....it DOESN'T stop hair fall, but it gives you all nutrients you need to give to strenghten it! I notice my hair ir stronger on the roots after 3 months of taking these....be patient, eat well, and take 2 of these everydat....you'll see some differences after a while ;)