Tres bon produit

Posted by Reviewer2203904 on Jul 30, 2012

Je prend ces capsules depuis quelques mois et mes cheveux sont plus forts et poussent plus vite qu avant , je suis un homme . C est pas cher et un flacon dure 1 mois et demi . Donc c est un bon rapport qualité prix .

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1402461 on Sep 14, 2011

Been using thse for 10 days now and already seeing a major difference not only on my hair but also the rest of my body... My hair was extremey thick to begin with and now its mega thick :D peope see me and think I am wearing a wig... The amount of hair in my brush has reduced sinifcantly by around 1/3. My skin feel softer and look more radiant My scars ( burns etc) have started fading away I normally use Bio Oil but maxi hair sem to wor faster :D No sign of new growth just yet, I am due fr a trim, so after that my hair wil progress alot better :D and expecting new growth within one month! I feel a lot more energetic than usual :D I have many health problems which affect many things including my hair growth, since taking the maxi hair I feel revived, SO IF IT WORKS FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR ANYONE!!!

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!

Posted by Reviewer2860863 on May 17, 2009

GOOD PRODUCT..im 20 year-old male with kinda problem of hairloss i bought this product and in the second day i noticed that my falling hair was reduced dramatically!!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2274292 on Mar 28, 2011

Maxi-hair is amazing! I have always had very thick hair, so thick, I used to have it professionally thinned. 10 years ago, I had cancer, a complete hysterectomy and chemotherapy, and of course I lost all my hair. When my hair grew back, it was thick initially, but then after it grew out I was left with very thin and sparse hair. I had low thyroid too, but I was taking medication for it. That's how my hair looked for 10 years and made me a little depressed. I didn't really know what to do for it, but thought I would try Maxi-hair and I am so glad I did. I didn't notice much difference for 6 weeks, but after my first bottle, wow! My hair is so much thicker now. I think I'm just shedding less hair. It's shiny too and looks healthy. I can hardly wait to see how my hair looks after a year of taking Maxi-hair, because then I will have a new regrowth of hair to replace the hair that has fallen out. I also started taking Primrose oil a couple of weeks ago, because that helps to thicken your hair too.

Good work

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Nov 11, 2010

I enjoyed the benefits but the pills has a bit bad smell and hard to swallow. My hair growed fast and my nails are harder, but I cannot see any difference on my skin.