Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxine, Daily Multiple for Women, with Iron, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Good Multi for Women

Posted by Reviewer1233991 on Feb 26, 2008

This has all the good stuff for our bones, energy and hormones. Covers most of the bases in 2 pills a day. Prices is much cheaper on iherb than at the local health food stores!

Maxine For Women

Posted by Reviewer2087908 on Oct 02, 2009

After doing a several comparisons I settled on this multivitamin for the females in my house. This is my first experience with this brand, but so far they seem to be the best option for us. I think they are quality vitamins, easily absorbed and they do not make us feel ill even on an empty stomach.

only able to take one a day

Posted by Reviewer3043809 on Jan 05, 2012

Taking the recommended two a day is just to much for me (one with breakfast, one at dinner). I get nausiated and lightheaded. But on one a day, I still have noticed a difference. I suffer from multiple food allergies, and it is difficult to get a balanced diet. Since taking these, people are commenting on how much healhier I look. So I can still recommend these, even in a lower dosage.

Great gluten free multi-vitatmin

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013

This was the only gluten, soy, and dairy free vitamin I could find that was within my price range and didn't involve taking 4+ tablets per day. I would prefer a one-a-day but I've been managing with the two per day regimen. So far, I think they are working but with all multi-vitamins, it's hard to tell for sure. I eat really well as it is, and take these as a backup plan.

not bad, but it's better: Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules