Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxine, Daily Multiple for Women, with Iron, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Maxine For Women

Posted by Reviewer2087908 on Oct 02, 2009

After doing a several comparisons I settled on this multivitamin for the females in my house. This is my first experience with this brand, but so far they seem to be the best option for us. I think they are quality vitamins, easily absorbed and they do not make us feel ill even on an empty stomach.

Great gluten free multi-vitatmin

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013

This was the only gluten, soy, and dairy free vitamin I could find that was within my price range and didn't involve taking 4+ tablets per day. I would prefer a one-a-day but I've been managing with the two per day regimen. So far, I think they are working but with all multi-vitamins, it's hard to tell for sure. I eat really well as it is, and take these as a backup plan.

not bad, but it's better: Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

not bad, but it's better: Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules

Vitamin levels fine; size is too big.

Posted by training-in-tokyo on Aug 29, 2012

It's my first week taking the pills and I haven't noticed any jump in energy but will faithfully continue taking the rest of the bottle. One huge downside - the pills are quite large. I'd call them horse pills because of the size. The second day I cut the pills in half, but still had difficulty swallowing. I imagine this is another benefit of eating with food - to help push it down.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »