Country Life, Gluten Free, NAC, N-Acetyl Cysteine, 750 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

This is not vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer3340759 From Missouri on Jun 16, 2008

While the capsules are vegetarian, what's inside really isn't. The NAC here is made from duck feathers, or so I was told by a representative at Country Life. I imagine this is why the product description does not actually say "vegetarian" (although it would be nice if they made this point clearer). NAC, perhaps other amino acids as well, is often made from things that do not fit with vegetarian or other dietary requirements (e.g., pig bristles, bird feathers, and it appears even human hair has been used), so it is very important to check that the product is indeed 100% vegetarian before ordering, as I wish I'd done here. I instead recommend the Solgar brand of NAC, which I've used before and know is 100% vegetarian. (I think Bluebonnet has vegetarian NAC as well, but I'm not familiar with it.)

Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer1011584 From Kansas on Oct 26, 2009

Worked in conjunction with other herbs to treat bronchitis. Absolutely outstanding results, this product is more powerful than I can describe. My lungs feel better than I ever thought they would, and the damage from a year of smoking was almost immediately relieved. When you are coughing up tar, that tastes like tobacco, and you haven't smoked in months, you know it's a powerful product.

I highly recommend this product.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 From Australia on Jan 30, 2010

This brilliant product brought about a turning point for the better with my health after taking it for 3 months with L-Gluthathione and L-Carnitine along with CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and poor immune system.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2311458 From Wisconsin on Jan 29, 2009

I first took this in Italy when I had a bad respiratory infection. The pharmacist gave it to me. It really helps to keep lungs clear and sinus clear by keeping mucus loose.

Great help!

Posted by Reviewer1966793 From Oregon on Sep 03, 2009

I use it as part of a regimen to control my severe allergies.