Tropical Papaya

Posted by Reviewer1999384 on Jan 17, 2008

I've been using this particular digestive for years with excellent results. I chew on about five tablets if I've overeaten, and in 15 minutes my digestion starts improving. I've tried them all over the years; this one is the best.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Oct 31, 2011

This product works quite well. I take it right after meals. No bloating, no gas. The price is good too.

Great Tasting Papaya!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Feb 08, 2008

These chewable tablets are REALLY tasty! I have some digestive problems, and I carry papaya with me all the time. It helps as soon as you swallow it to relieve indigestion and acid reflux -- INSTANTLY! And without any harmful effects or heavy metals added to the tablets! This is a terrific buy, and IHERB is the BEST online company in the WORLD!!

Relief for Muscle Soreness

Posted by Reviewer2592963 on Feb 27, 2008

Most people know papaya as a digestive aid, which it is... But it is also great for reducing muscle soreness after strenous exercise. I take papaya the meal before and for several meals after I exercise strenously (I wakeboard, which can make you feel like someone kicked you around the next day!) Papaya speeds up the elimination of lactic acid from your system, which is what makes your muscles feel tired and sore after working out. I would say it decreases my muscle soreness by 50 - 75%. I recommended it to my cousin, who is a body builder, and he's a big fan of it now!

A hit with the livestock

Posted by Reviewer2245391 on Jun 17, 2009

I buy this for my angora rabbit. Papaya tablets can help these "over-furred" critters digest the fur that they inevitably swallow, so I give him a couple of tablets every morning. I searched high and low for one that he likes, and Country Life is the winner, hands down. Once when I ran out, I bought another brand in a local shop and he just turned up his little bunny nose! So I love Country Life papaya tabs!

best enzymes that I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jun 24, 2010

These are the best and most effective enzymes I have tried. I stopped using them for a while, because I thought I'd save money. You usually need to chew 4 or 5 wafers at a time, so I bought a couple of other brands that don't require you to take as many. However, the other brands just didn't give me the relief that these enzymes offer. So, I'm glad to again be using these effective (and good tasting) wafers.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Oct 29, 2009

I take these every day on the advice of a nutritionist for general good health. I have no digestion complaints, even after eating a bean burrito.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1716439 on Feb 06, 2008

I had heard from my sister in law that these little pills work great for indegestion. I'm pregnant and I'm getting the worst heartburn ever. I'm not real excited about taking Tums or over the counter meds and this product works great. They are small and they taste good. They have helped eliminate all signs of heartburn and ingedgestion...I found that if taking 4 before a meal and then 4 after my meal that I have no heartburn and or urge to breath fire.

Pleased with product

Posted by Reviewer1033403 on Sep 06, 2010

I have gastroparesis, and while there's no cure for it, these have helped the severity of some of the symptoms - I take 5 a day, and definitely notice if I don't.

I Love Papaya

Posted by Reviewer1511110 on Feb 03, 2010

This product is excellent. I have alot of issues with my digestive system and i find that taking my papaya daily i have not had anymore issues since. It is a life saver!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »