Another great product

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Mar 27, 2016

Just the right amount of milligrams for people over 55 and easy to swallow softgel.

Excellent fish body oils --------- Отличный рыбий жир

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

I just would like to recommend this product to everyone. It is very good for health, for your heart. It smells fish but it doesn't bother much. I take one capsule during my breakfast. I will definitely order this product again.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below.Thanks!-------- Я хочу порекомендовать всем этот продукт. Он очень полезен для здоровья, для вашего сердца. Он пахнет рыбой, но это не мешает. Я принимаю одну капсулу во время завтрака. Определенно буду заказывать еще раз. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

100%

Posted by 4817949934540619026 on Sep 23, 2013

100%

My doctor was shocked

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I have had a lousy diet since returning to school, so for at least the last couple years it has been all downhill diet-wise, with the exception of a few supplements. My last checkup revealed a somewhat high level of bad cholesterol...unique for me since I used to eat very healthy, but not surprising this time around. Despite this, my doctor was quite surprised at how high my level of good cholesterol was, so high that she said I didn't even need to worry about the bad cholesterol, it was much higher than what she's used to seeing. I am confident that it is because of my use of this product. With the poor diet I have these days, I see no other source. I'm happy to know the product is doing its job and not just a low quality gimmick. UPDATE 7/5/12: It's been a couple years since my initial review and while I'm not certain, I think these increase bad cholesterol, too. I'm out of school and back to a very healthy diet (lots of fresh fruit and veggies, high fiber/low in meats and dairy) and my bloodwork still shows elavated HDL and high LDL. Doctor's not worried about the bad because the good is so high, but as one seeking optimal health, I would like to see my LDL low, too.

Country Life, Gluten Free, mega-3 1000mg. Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2803919 on Feb 22, 2012

Have been using this product for many years. Always get good health report. I have not had a problem with this brand with an after taste of fish. In the past I had with other brands.

Country-Life-Gluten-Free-Omega-3-1000-mg-200-Softgels/

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Dec 12, 2011

Best buy for the quality and quantity.

good

Posted by Reviewer1198643 on Oct 07, 2011

good,many thanks for offering the real and excellent products .

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2060838 on Jun 10, 2011

Received all the goods, however, they were in the UPS truck all day and it was extremely hot. Hot the vitamens are all OK

country life Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2220709 on Mar 28, 2010

great product...love the soft gels and the packaging

Good item