Country Life Omega 3 Mood Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1077136 on Feb 07, 2015

I've used these for several years and once mistakenly ordered the ones without the mood designation. Eventually I realized what a difference that made! When I reordered the ones called Omega 3 Mood, I quickly returned to my previous calm and patient self. What a relief!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Jun 05, 2012

I gave these to a friend and she was pleased with the results. She seems clearer and happier since taking them for the past month or so.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Dec 26, 2011

Contains soy...had very estrogenic effect on me

Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega 3 Mood, 90 Softgels

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Dec 15, 2011

VERY GOOD FOR MOOD ENHANCEMENT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Weaned off of depression medication with this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jul 18, 2011

I was on Zoloft (generic brand) 50 mg, for moderate-severe postpartum depression. I was ready to go off of my meds, so I started this fish oil around 3 months or less before I started weaning off of the medication. I worked myself up to 5 gelcaps of Omega 3 mood per day. I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE chemical laden meds that make me feel numb and have other side effects I dont like. I also take Magnesium Glycinate and have given this to my husband,5 gelcaps, my 5 and 6 year olds, 2 gelcaps. You may need more than 2 per day to really get the depression down better.UPDATE: after changing brands to PlusEPA, I decided I didnt want to pay almost 40$ for a one month supply. So now I am on 4 gelcaps a day again of Omega 3 Mood and it is much more affordable. I am also giving it to my 5 year old, it is supposed to help with learning and handwriting! He gets one a day now.

LOVE THIS OMEGA 3

Posted by Reviewer1764281 on Jun 01, 2011

This is the best omega 3 that I have ever taken... I feel happier and my mood is more balanced. I take 3 softgels daily... I will use this omega 3 forever.. Thank you Iherb and Country Life....

Good for what ails you

Posted by Reviewer1070393 on Jan 24, 2011

Great for depression, especially taken in combination with inositol & choline

Double benefits

Posted by Reviewer1047171 on Oct 28, 2010

I'm taking this product mostly for my emotional health after suffering from anxiety and depression for months. This is helping. But more than that, it is also good for my cardio-vascular health (the Omega 3 fatty acids). My only problem is I can't swallow such large pills, so I have to break them open and take them in yogurt. It's a little messy but worth it to me.

good

Posted by Reviewer3110358 on May 22, 2010

good product, the gels are so large, my 6 years old son cannot swallow it

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1458229 on Apr 12, 2010

I've definitely had an improvement in my mood. But I've only taken it for a week two, so maybe it'll even get better. Only a slight fishy aftertaste, but not always. Delivery reasonably fast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »