Country Life, Omega 3 Mood (fish oil)

Posted by Reviewer2901577 on May 03, 2008

This product is being used to help in the treatment of a person struggling with mental illness. In clinical trials it has been indicated that cognitive ability can be improved if the patient is treated with 2000 mg/day of EPA. This product is the only one that I've found that contains 500 mg in one capsule. That means that the 2000mg can be delivered using only 4 capsules (two in the morning and two in the evening). All other products that I've investigated reguire many more capsules to deliver the 2000mg/day.

High Potency EPA, great price

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Feb 16, 2010

This is one of the best ratio of EPA (500mg per capsule) to DHA available, great for energy and general health.

Natural Anti-Inflammatory and Mood Stabilizer

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Mar 05, 2010

The Country Life Omega 3 looks to be a very good product, certified for purity. Since I began to use it, I believe it is largely responsible for a nearly total reduction of lower back/sacrum pain. Omega 3 reduces inflammation naturally, through a process very different from what NSAIDS do. It also seems to have a significant effect on lifting and stabilizing the mood. What works best for me is to take the softgels *after* eating - this way produces the least amount of fishy aftertaste (sometimes none at all).

Omega 3 Mood

Posted by Reviewer1507190 on Aug 20, 2008

I haven't received any support from my family regarding my decision to treat my illness with natural products. I chose Omega 3 over prescription chemicals with reported numerous,dangerous side effects. I am pleased with the results; I always feel my depression lift within 30-60 minutes after taking the capsules. I began taking the softgels in the morning with a multi-vitamin. The combination of the Omega 3 and the vitamins was too great; I got a weird headache. I still take the vitamins and the Omega 3, however, I take them with different meals. I've only experienced one "fishy" burp and the taste wasn't too terrible. Fortunately, I've never experienced another burp.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Apr 02, 2008

Very high EPA to DHA ratio and a very good price, much less than others in its class. Professionally packed and shipped. Appears to be almost identical to Omega Brite, but costs so much less here. I've never noticed antidepressant effects from omega-3's, but it's possible that it acts as a preventative measure. Whatever the case, the good health effects otherwise are convincing enough for me to continue taking this supplement, and it's a much better value from iherb than from Whole Foods. Unlike others reviewing this product, I do get fishy burps, but they are not bothersome.

Depression

Posted by Reviewer2627799 on Nov 26, 2007

I searched for almost a year for a product that I could aford, was high quality and gave me results and then someone recomended this. I take it dailey and when I dont I notice a difference. I suffer from depression and do not have health insurance. My son is Autistic and is very chalenging, so I have lots of this in my fridge!

LOVE THIS OMEGA 3

Posted by Reviewer1764281 on Jun 01, 2011

This is the best omega 3 that I have ever taken... I feel happier and my mood is more balanced. I take 3 softgels daily... I will use this omega 3 forever.. Thank you Iherb and Country Life....

Essential to overall health and well-being

Posted by Reviewer1963856 on Aug 11, 2009

This is an excellent addition to one's overall nutritional needs. The ratio of Omega 3 to 6 is high. The price is good per number of capsules per bottle.

Great Omega

Posted by Reviewer2395925 on May 02, 2009

I love this omega supplement. Notice a difference in myself and hubby when we dont take it as it seems to level our anxiety levels out. Highly recommended.

Good fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1888174 on Sep 29, 2009

I can not tolerate most fish oils, but I can tolerate this product and it does not have much fishy after taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »