お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega 3 Mood, Natural Lemon Flavored, 90 Softgels

Country Life, Omega 3 Mood (fish oil)

Posted by Reviewer2901577 on May 03, 2008

This product is being used to help in the treatment of a person struggling with mental illness. In clinical trials it has been indicated that cognitive ability can be improved if the patient is treated with 2000 mg/day of EPA. This product is the only one that I've found that contains 500 mg in one capsule. That means that the 2000mg can be delivered using only 4 capsules (two in the morning and two in the evening). All other products that I've investigated reguire many more capsules to deliver the 2000mg/day.

Great Omega

Posted by Reviewer2395925 on May 02, 2009

I love this omega supplement. Notice a difference in myself and hubby when we dont take it as it seems to level our anxiety levels out. Highly recommended.

High Potency EPA, great price

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Feb 16, 2010

This is one of the best ratio of EPA (500mg per capsule) to DHA available, great for energy and general health.

Natural Anti-Inflammatory and Mood Stabilizer

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Mar 05, 2010

The Country Life Omega 3 looks to be a very good product, certified for purity. Since I began to use it, I believe it is largely responsible for a nearly total reduction of lower back/sacrum pain. Omega 3 reduces inflammation naturally, through a process very different from what NSAIDS do. It also seems to have a significant effect on lifting and stabilizing the mood. What works best for me is to take the softgels *after* eating - this way produces the least amount of fishy aftertaste (sometimes none at all).

Depression

Posted by Reviewer2627799 on Nov 26, 2007

I searched for almost a year for a product that I could aford, was high quality and gave me results and then someone recomended this. I take it dailey and when I dont I notice a difference. I suffer from depression and do not have health insurance. My son is Autistic and is very chalenging, so I have lots of this in my fridge!