O.K. Lemon Flavor Omega Gummies!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Good

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

If it's not discontinued, I would recommend you to try these gummies! The taste is a bit funny, but it's better than normal fish oil If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

My grandson loves these!

Posted by Reviewer1197484 on Jan 02, 2014

I have a young teenager who won't take vitamins unless they're chewable, taste good, or are a liquid you can put in juice. Capsules or tablets are out. When I found these omegas. I was estatic. He liked them so much he wanted more than the recommended 2 a day. I was so disappointed when Country Life quit making them available. I don't know what I can give him as a substitute. I even went to their website & they don't offer them. What a loss!

Good price. Gummies for adults

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good taste, can be eaten. hopefully that will give you something useful to body. effect too early to see.

Little bit of fish taste, but it's ok with lemon flavor! // Есть немножко привкус рыбы, но с лимонным вкусом вполне неплохо!!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Nice taste and very good price !

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

Like the High DHA

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I was looking for a gummy with high DHA for my son, to treat ADD. They're not so gummy, more like a soft gel in the shape of a waffer. Had a bit of a fish smell, but not so much that my son didn't eat it. Sometimes they get stuck in the individual compartments they come in, and pieces break off. I do like the high DHA level, for that reason I would buy it again, at least until I find something better.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

My whole family loves this! From 7 years old to 70! Now it is easy to make them take fish oil, & myself don't tend to "forget" because I love the taste!

Zivju eļļa

Posted by effgaa on Mar 30, 2013

Ja gaidi, ka nebūs zivju eļļas smaržas un garšas nemaz, tad maldies. Būs gan. Tiesa, gana neuzkrītoša, ja tā smarža nekaitina, bet tiem, kuriem smarža izraisa nepatīkamas sajūtas, tā liksies pārāk stipra. Kopumā - diezgan labs produkts, kas padara savādāku ikdienas procedūru, uzņemot vērtīgas lietas.