Country Life Pancreatin

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jun 24, 2011

Wish this product was a bit purer (without all the fillers), but it does seem to work as a digestive supplement - and I've tried quite a few (several different brands of pancreatin, enzymes and betaine HCL), some of which haven't seemed to help much at all. I like that you can just take one or two tablets if you're having a small meal, or just want a little bit of "help" with your digestion.

satisfied although should be higher strength each tablet

Posted by Reviewer2813563 on Feb 09, 2011

It makes sense to me that pancreatin is a digestive enzyme secreted by the pancreas and enters the G.I. tract LOWER than the stomach into the duodenum so it makes perfect sense they are enteric coated. I don't know why all the other brands are'nt!

excellent in every way

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on Jan 24, 2011

this is great digestive enzymes I recommend it highly

Helpful digestant

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Dec 29, 2010

I found this product to be helpful when I was going through food allergy problems.

Country Life pancreatin

Posted by Reviewer2826032 on Dec 04, 2010

This form of pancreatic enzyme with enteric coating seem to be the most effective supplement for dysfunctional pancreas.... Much better than the prescription version of similar enzyme

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1237658 on Sep 18, 2010

Pancreatin has been extremely beneficial, I have regular bowel movements, and great liver cleanser.

Super Pancreatin

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Mar 01, 2010

It didn't work as well as the Source Naturals brand. Not sure if it did anything at all.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Feb 01, 2010

I ordered this because another reviewer pointed out the effectiveness of the enteric coating. I've taken it for two weeks now and I definitely agree. Very happy and will reorder

Pancretain

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Jan 09, 2010

This seems to help my husbands digestive problems.

Country Life Pancreatin

Posted by Reviewer2554949 on Dec 23, 2009

I have been maintaining a dog with Pancreatic Insuffiency for approximately 7 years now. At the beginning, we tried vet prescribed medicines and none of them worked. After talking with several other owners of EPI dogs, I tried Country Life Pancreatin tabs. My German Shepherd, who came to me weighing 67 pounds, unable to keep food in his body or to put on weight, now weighs 100 pounds, has an excellent appetite and is quite healthy and happy. Thank goodness for Country Life Pancreatin!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »