acne cure

Posted by ellimac on Jan 06, 2011

Started taking Vit b5 after researching different natural ways to immprove acne (very few). Being a nurse I know the negative implications for taking some popular medications on the market for acne. After just a few weeks of 8g/day (divided up) my skin showed improvement. pores have shrunk and oil has decreased significantly. and after 2 months my skin is clear and well maintainted on a decreased dose of 4g and will continue to decrease untill I find the right maintainance dose. I had no side effects like diarhhea or gas like I read in some other cases. good luck!

Great for combating acne

Posted by Reviewer1818589 on May 29, 2008

The tablets are quite large but otherwise just fine. I usually take between 2-4 tablets/day (2000-4000mg) for my acne and so far it has been working beautifully. Highly recommended if you have acne problems, and very well-priced.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1909067 on Apr 03, 2011

Take this and in 10min you are all amped up and ready for the day. Never go a day without!

Pantothenic Acid Review

Posted by Reviewer2479869 on Jan 11, 2008

I have taken 1000 mg of Pantothenic Acid twice a day for years and it has totally resolved my nasal allergy problem. A friend told me about the product, and was absolutely right! It is a natural body product, so you can't overdose on it.

Mistake

Posted by Reviewer1236823 on Mar 02, 2010

I didn't think about the size of the pills when I ordered these tablets, They are horse pill and there is no way I can swallow them It might be a good idea to warn folks about the size of these pills for people like me that have problems swallowing large pills

B3

Posted by JanMartin on Oct 29, 2010

I was surprised at how large these tablets were. We cut them in half but they are larger than most would prefer. Otherwise, the product is fine.

Country life, Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jul 31, 2008

These tablets are very large, but disolve very well and help a great deal with allergies.

Not a miracle "drug"!

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on May 19, 2008

I ordered these to help with allergies. Maybe I was exprecting too much. They seem to help some, but the pills are large and a little difficult to swallow.

Price increase iherb, not at vitacost

Posted by Reviewer1179686 on Apr 22, 2016

IHerb have increased the price...again, now much cheaper at vit@cøst and for us outside the US of A this also means better shipping rates as iHerb adds weight to the product weight so 2lbs shipping is more ike 1lb actual weight...

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Jun 28, 2012

I find this really good for my mood. I have suffered in teh past with depression and this keep me calm and relaxed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »