Saved my vision

Posted by Reviewer3343333 on Dec 28, 2009

I am type II diabetic and had diabetic retinopathy which was treated with soft laser about a year ago. I was and am still on a low carbohydrate diet. After I had the laser treatment I started taking lutein and pycnogenol (100 mg twice a day).I read that it was used in europe for retinopathy. Last month I went to visit my eye doctor who is a retinology specialist. He examined my eyes and said "This doesn't happen, your eyes are better than they were last year. I don't believe it." My diabetic doc said that she has two patients on a very low carb diet that have healed their eyes and that my recovery was due to my diet and pycnogenol. Last week I saw some research on line that proved that pycnogenol will help with diabetic retinopathy. I was truly grateful that I took it when I was first treated with laser.

User

Posted by Reviewer2471758 on Sep 26, 2008

Blood sugar made a drop after 10 days of use.

delivers genuine pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer1624189 on Mar 19, 2008

good and strong antioxidant, similar to other brands that use the horphag pateneted pycnogenol. high potency,i am going back to 50 mg daily. you dont have to take these every day after the first two weeks.pycnogenol stays in the blood for up to 72 hours.

pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2804981 on Dec 13, 2007

I have been using this product for 10 years. Can't do without it. I have used different brands but Country Life, BioChem is the best

Lou S.A Texas

Posted by Reviewer1906170 on Jan 06, 2008

Great Product for lowering blood pressure, it has helped me.

quite amazing stuff

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 07, 2009

read about the french tree stuff and decided to buy it. another great iherb deal. has increased my circulation and has helped immensely with my girlfriends endometriosis. will definitely be buying more of this stuff.

This is real!

Posted by Reviewer1524950 on Dec 04, 2009

Fantastic! Combined with daily exercise and L-arginine I perform like a man 1/2 my age. I'm 41 yrs old and my BP is now 122/76.

Pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer1298252 on Oct 29, 2008

My husband and I both started using Pycnogenol as soon as it arrived. We have been very happy with what appeared to be improved joint action and improved energy. I had hoped for some improvement with my forgetfulness, but so far I have found no improvement in that area.

Subtle differences in the way we feel

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Oct 24, 2008

I bought two bottles of this, one for me and one for my husband. We both agree that there are some subtle improvements in our memory and sense of clarity. As always, iHerb.com provides good products, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Expensive But Good

Posted by Reviewer2856478 on May 17, 2011

I've been using Pycnogenol for years, and County Life, BioChem is by far the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »