• This item may require a doctor's prescription in order to be shipped to Korea.

• Customer Ratings

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

This is a high-quality supplement which works as advertised. I have just one issue with it: I want the glass packaging back! Since Country Life switched to plastic packaging I don't consider it kosher anymore (plastic bottles result from polluting the planet). I loved the glass bottles. It was a hallmark of Country Life. I originally picked their products over others because they were the only ones in glass. A word of caution: if you suffer from heavy metal toxicity you cannot use this supplement. R-lipoic acid should _not_ be used for chelation. Chelate with Alpha lipoic acid.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Nov 08, 2011

Delivery, complete order, timing, just perfect. The only on line, vitamin supplier so reliable in every sens. Thank you.

Works well for cognitive function and heavy metal detox

Posted by chaappy on Nov 08, 2011

I've been mercury toxic for several yrs now and only discovered it because I suffered from different kinds of mental/learning disorders from those yrs. I can't explain it in details but there are times I'm having severe short term memory loss but my anxieties are calming down after taking this for a week, I've been experimenting my right dosage and followed Andy Cutlers protocol; it seems I can tolerate up to 2 capsules (200mg) every 3hrs w/o any adverse detox reactions. The most noticeable results are my face discoloration/redness is slightly slowly fading away and is being restored. I'll update later after I re-order.

Imagination

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 15, 2011

Helps cure my hungar pangs but Doctors Best R-Lipoic acid seems to work better, maybe they are made in the same factory and i got an oxidised batch because they are yellowish compared to Doc-Best R-Lipoic acid and dont seem as strong to me.

save your money

Posted by Reviewer1246908 on Sep 22, 2011

by far not as effective as the dr's best Na stabilized form. i barey notice anything from this one. i'd say it's only 50% as effective in direct comparison. not worth it for me, sorry.

Awesome product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2278478 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is very good for blood sugar issues and detoxification. Find your right dosage and it's gold.

Ok

Posted by Pauliina on Mar 29, 2011

Nothing bad to say about this!

synthetic apposed to natural

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Mar 15, 2011

I prefer the R facter to the S factor in R-Lipoic Acid. It's natural and I feel much better for you.

Staying younger

Posted by Reviewer3236834 on Mar 11, 2011

With this product my Mom feels more energetic and younger than before.

okay but

Posted by Reviewer1521644 on Feb 05, 2011

I dont notice any difference between this and ALA.