Natural ALA

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

r Lipoic acid is more biologically active than the synthetic s lipoic acid. Unless otherwise indicated supplements will be a mix of r and s ala. This was the most reasonably priced r-ala I could find. ALA is said to be more effective if taken in conjunction with acetyl-L-carnitine.

Worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Dec 09, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS and just done the ultrasound, the doctor was saying that actually I have improved from my PCOS.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3046301 on May 31, 2009

Been using for as long as the literature was showing that r-lipoic is better absorbed than a-lipoic. I use less mgs now and save a little money and get at least the same amount of lipoic acid as the older type.AND it works on my peripheral neuropathy

Awesome product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2278478 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is very good for blood sugar issues and detoxification. Find your right dosage and it's gold.

R-lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 31, 2009

The "R" form is the best if you have diabetes and really want to see an improvement in blood sugar levels. However, although this product, being the "R form of ALA, is good, I need to take 600 mg, that is 6 tablets, just as recommended for diabetes, in order to notice an amazing drop in blood sugar levels. I therefore find that the "R-ala" from "Life extension" with 300 mg/capsule, is more economical. If you are a diabetic and need higher doses of "R-ala" that brand is what I recommend from my own experience and according to what science says.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1237421 on Jan 04, 2009

This is a good product. I use it along with Life Extension, Optimized Resveratrol,. The two together help a lot with my energy level and my long distance running.

r lipoic

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 07, 2009

this stuff is great. i have recently switched over from the alpha lipoic so now i dont have to take as many pills to achieve the same effects.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Feb 02, 2010

best when taken with acetyl-l-carnitne

Detoxing, powerful antioxidant

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Seems more effective than ALA but is hard to tell. Capsules seem good for better absorption - they're smallish too. Definitely take r-lipoic or ALA if you're fighting cancer.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Aug 19, 2010

I'm diabetic, type two. U can feel the difference with adding r lipoic to your supplementation. .. I think it has given me more energy. I take at least six hundred mg a day.