Reduces oxidative stress!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

R-lipoic acid helps maintain optimal blood sugar levels by helping the body to use glucose.

Worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Dec 09, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS and just done the ultrasound, the doctor was saying that actually I have improved from my PCOS.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3046301 on May 31, 2009

Been using for as long as the literature was showing that r-lipoic is better absorbed than a-lipoic. I use less mgs now and save a little money and get at least the same amount of lipoic acid as the older type.AND it works on my peripheral neuropathy

Awesome product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2278478 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is very good for blood sugar issues and detoxification. Find your right dosage and it's gold.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1237421 on Jan 04, 2009

This is a good product. I use it along with Life Extension, Optimized Resveratrol,. The two together help a lot with my energy level and my long distance running.

r lipoic

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 07, 2009

this stuff is great. i have recently switched over from the alpha lipoic so now i dont have to take as many pills to achieve the same effects.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Feb 02, 2010

best when taken with acetyl-l-carnitne

synthetic apposed to natural

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Mar 15, 2011

I prefer the R facter to the S factor in R-Lipoic Acid. It's natural and I feel much better for you.

needed

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 16, 2014

It acts as an antioxidant, it neutralizes several toxins including heavy metals lead and cadmium, and acts as a co-enzyme for recycling other antioxidants including the master antioxidant Glutathione and also vitamins C and E. (It has an ability to enhance Glutathione function in cases of Glutathione deficiencies – most known diseases show Glutathione deficiencies especially in their chronic state). Also, regulates glucose levels. More than one is necessary, to see the effects.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Aug 19, 2010

I'm diabetic, type two. U can feel the difference with adding r lipoic to your supplementation. .. I think it has given me more energy. I take at least six hundred mg a day.