Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2216618 on Dec 06, 2010

Excellent for helping control of Type 2 diabetes

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Nov 08, 2011

Delivery, complete order, timing, just perfect. The only on line, vitamin supplier so reliable in every sens. Thank you.

easy to digest

Posted by 5671283837922180623 on Mar 27, 2016

I have glaucoma amd I take lipoic acid when I feel the pressure rising in my eyes and it works, I came across country life lipoic aid and found out it was more easy to digest than other brands maybe because its a reduced form, im very pleased with this product I recommend it for glaucoma and eye health.

Good :)

Posted by Reviewer2450345 on Feb 06, 2012

really small and there is no powerful impact as soon as eat it. but i think it might makes my body better.

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout! However, giving it for 4 stars for the pricing. Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

Love, love this product

Posted by Reviewer1372131 on Jan 03, 2011

This product works better than alpha lipoic acid, is more powerful and more absorbable by the body than the alpha form. I like it also because you don't have to take as many as in the alpha form.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer1264775 on Sep 29, 2010

This works for me.

iHerb's great

Posted by Reviewer3285019 on Mar 01, 2009

Prompt and accurate service

good product

Posted by Reviewer2785645 on Apr 14, 2010

This product is effective. I feel more balanced, my blood sugar level is better. Still have to watch my diet, though.