• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer3214520 on Nov 06, 2009

Taking it now for about 4 months and blood pressure is normal. Unfortunately still have arthritis pain.

No noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2633006 on Jun 15, 2010

Have been taking for the past 4 weeks and haven't noticed increase in energy.

Unhelpful, Discarded

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

I had anxiety 'reactions' to this product. Not for me.

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer1054270 on Sep 30, 2010

I change to this product after reading the review. After taking 2 capsules in every morning and at night for more tath a month. There is no improvment to my skin. In fact, my wrinkles begin to show.

Powerful Free-Radical Scavenger

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 05, 2009

Resveratrol Plus is a good source of antioxidants and is a free-radical scavenger!! I used this as a defense against any cancer cells in me. Search and destroy any bad radicals.

vein health

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 05, 2009

Works well, my legs dont ache as much after standing for long periods i combine this with pine bark extract which is outstanding for varicous veins 100mg daily.

Good value

Posted by tulilie on Feb 03, 2014

I purchased this because you only need tot ake one of these a day, unlike most other Resveratrol products on the market. I have been using this for about 3 weeks now. I can't honestly say that I have noticed any difference in how I look or feel, but all in all it's a good product and I will order again.

very cold extremities

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

the product will get your blood pumping all the way down to your cold toes. It seems to reduce blue /purple patchy skin discolouration from the extremities. love the glass bottle. I take 2 a day instead of just 1 without side effects.

Exellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2057159 on Jan 11, 2010

I higly recommend this product, I have seen improvements over time. The price from iHerb is the best out there right now.

More Energy

Posted by derbyjean on Feb 13, 2009

I feel more energy from taking these pills. I won't stop taking them.