• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Customer Ratings

No noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2633006 on Jun 15, 2010

Have been taking for the past 4 weeks and haven't noticed increase in energy.

Unhelpful, Discarded

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

I had anxiety 'reactions' to this product. Not for me.

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer1054270 on Sep 30, 2010

I change to this product after reading the review. After taking 2 capsules in every morning and at night for more tath a month. There is no improvment to my skin. In fact, my wrinkles begin to show.

vein health

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 05, 2009

Works well, my legs dont ache as much after standing for long periods i combine this with pine bark extract which is outstanding for varicous veins 100mg daily.

My Husand says that, it's working

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Dec 19, 2009

when we get to this golden age, we need to do all we need to take all kinds of stuff to feel like that we are alive. He says this product from i herb....is good price and works as good as what we bought from TV advertized.

Country Life,Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Dec 28, 2009

Great Product,my husband says this has helped his joints feel better.The price is the best around.iHerb's prices are the best!

Exellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2057159 on Jan 11, 2010

I higly recommend this product, I have seen improvements over time. The price from iHerb is the best out there right now.

Country Life Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1790257 on Jul 17, 2009

If I live to be 120, then it works! :) No side effects. Gives me more energy.

More Energy

Posted by derbyjean on Feb 13, 2009

I feel more energy from taking these pills. I won't stop taking them.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1794439 on Aug 21, 2010

Have used your product for 6 months. Blood pressure and cholesterol have reduced plus lower blood sugar.I would recommend this product highly. The cost of a similar product in New Zealand is over twice as US product. I use it in conjunction with Omega 3 capsules and 1000mg of vitamin C.