• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Long-term user

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Nov 30, 2010

I've been using this for over a year now, no complaints and it is a good value. I like the fact that it also contains grape seed and skin extracts (so not just purified resveratrol) plus pine bark extract (like Pycnogenol but that's a trademark so they can't call it that). I'm taking this for long-term benefits rather than some kind of short term improvements so I can't say that I feel much better/different except that I have been exceptionally healthy and generally alwasy feel pretty good.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3270246 on Feb 28, 2011

I first ordered this product a few months ago to help with inflamation in my joints. After finishing the bottle I had decided not to re-order thinking my releif of inflamation was more from the fish oils I started taking however; three days after running out of the Resveratrol my joints began to feel a bit stiff again and, after a week I was back to feeling a lot of joint pain in my knees after exercising. I am back on resveratrol and, back to feeling great!

Country Life Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer3301222 on May 26, 2009

I think it does provide an immunity boost.

CAM

Posted by Reviewer3242159 on Jun 16, 2008

An exellent formula, so easily absorbed and a great price@

Has a bit of the freeze dried wine taste, but good

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Mar 11, 2009

Seems to work as an antioxidant with the typically suggested symptom alleviations.

I take it just in case

Posted by Reviewer2749330 on Aug 22, 2008

Hope it works. Great shipping time by Iherb!.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2774081 on Aug 13, 2009

I was not sure about this product when I bought it, but I am glad I did! It's great.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 04, 2010

I have to take two to get the desired effect. I believe that it does slightly elevate testosterone in men and I did notice a difference after taking it for several weeks.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2628573 on Feb 06, 2012

Worth the money

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2632640 on Aug 08, 2009

I am sure it is an excellent product. Can be a bit harsh on the stomach if food is not taken at the appropriate time.