• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Resv

Posted by Reviewer1902696 on Mar 21, 2008

Nice blend with resveratrol and grape seed extract. Good antioxidant product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3005874 on Apr 12, 2008

Three potent extracts in one pill.

a favorite supplement

Posted by Reviewer2535107 on Apr 26, 2008

Great product at great price. Seems to provide more energy in addition to other health benefits suggested by recent studies.

Country Life brand of reservatrol contains potency listed on label

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Sep 04, 2008

per independent tester, ConsumberLab; I'll continue to take this supplement for its animal- researched/demonstrated “life-extending” effect, and I expect I'll be better off for having done so.

Increase of Energy

Posted by derbyjean on Jul 15, 2008

I noticed an immediate increase in energy with this product. I plan to continue to take it.

PKSills

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 01, 2008

After researching different resveratrol supplements, this seems to be the best source.

Great for the skin.

Posted by Reviewer2879929 on Oct 19, 2009

I have been using this product for a little over a month. I have noticed a great improvement in my skin. I have compared "now and then" photos and the change is quite obvious. Thanks iHerb!!!

It is great

Posted by Reviewer2111824 on Aug 15, 2009

I can,t beleive all the good changes I have seen. My liver spots are fadding my skin is smoother and my wrinkles are leaving. I seem to see better and in general I fell so much better !!! I am 65 years old.I have never taken anything in my life that has made such a difference in my general health !!!! Thanks Ron

pleased

Posted by Reviewer2442091 on Sep 01, 2009

i normally hate taking anything. but i needed something to help make me feel better and give me some energy. So far i am pleased with this product, and will continue taking it.

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Feb 19, 2009

Resveratrol may help with cardiovascular disease. This is a very good product!