• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Customer Ratings

Great

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Mar 11, 2011

This stuff boosts my energy, like other resveratrol products; but unlike other resveratrol products, it doesn't make me vomit. Hooray!

Very Necessary

Posted by Reviewer1322482 on Mar 08, 2011

This is the best. I take this to aid in fluid retention because of my Blood Pressure and notice when I run out. This is a critical part of my daily routine. No swelling in my legs or feet when I take 2 of these in the morning.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3270246 on Feb 28, 2011

I first ordered this product a few months ago to help with inflamation in my joints. After finishing the bottle I had decided not to re-order thinking my releif of inflamation was more from the fish oils I started taking however; three days after running out of the Resveratrol my joints began to feel a bit stiff again and, after a week I was back to feeling a lot of joint pain in my knees after exercising. I am back on resveratrol and, back to feeling great!

Elixir of youth!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Jan 31, 2011

I use it for so long.I highly recommend it to everyone.Thanks to iherb for fast international shipment.

good

Posted by Reviewer1673055 on Dec 16, 2010

I take this in the morning and Cordyceps in the evening and has felt more energetic

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Dec 11, 2010

I feel a little more energetic these days from this product.

Long-term user

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Nov 30, 2010

I've been using this for over a year now, no complaints and it is a good value. I like the fact that it also contains grape seed and skin extracts (so not just purified resveratrol) plus pine bark extract (like Pycnogenol but that's a trademark so they can't call it that). I'm taking this for long-term benefits rather than some kind of short term improvements so I can't say that I feel much better/different except that I have been exceptionally healthy and generally alwasy feel pretty good.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2570591 on Nov 20, 2010

After being under immerse stress I am coping so really think these are helping. Will continue to order. iherbs service brilliant

Very pleased with Country Life,Reveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer2707756 on Nov 02, 2010

Within four or five days of taking my first capsule, as directed on bottle, I've noticed a definite increase in energy and my body's circulation has improved. I will continue to take it and I recommend it to anyone. I am 71yrs. old. Thank you Country Life and iHerb.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Sep 03, 2010

Great price for good dosage. The extras in there (pine bark, grapeseed) are all awesome for you as well. Great deal!