Excellent for Thinning Skin

Posted by Reviewer1578919 on Jan 08, 2007

My husband is a 68 year old red head with extremely thin skin. He experienced amazing results within 3 days of taking Rutin. No more excessive bruising and bleeding. Truly Amazing!

Bruises go away!!

Posted by Reviewer1844725 on Sep 02, 2008

I bruise easily but not when I take Rutin on a regular basis. My Grandma took it, my mom takes it, and I take it. Works great!!

It is multiple functional

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Oct 08, 2008

The bioflavnoids contained in Rutin can strengthen fragile capillaries and cholesterol reduction thus resulting blood circulation improvement It is also beneficial for good eye health and can ease pain in legs, backs and carpal tunnels syndromes.

good rutin

Posted by Reviewer1096450 on Nov 18, 2010

Dr. Wong says rutin, zinc and MSM will prevent skin sagging. I'm 60 and doing good.

A must for dental health

Posted by Reviewer2944786 on May 11, 2011

Helps me maintain my gums in good shape.

Rutin works for hemorrhoids!

Posted by Reviewer2265515 on May 09, 2009

I have been using this for three weeks and it is fantastic for hemorrhoids. After a couple days I noticed my hemorrhoids subsiding and within 1 week there was a drastic difference. Been 3 weeks now, and not a single flare up! I will be buying more of this stuff for sure!!

Rutin for Jean-Claude

Posted by Reviewer2058402 on Oct 18, 2009

I buy rutin for Jean-Claude, my cat, who suffers a condition called chylotorax. Chylotorax makes his lungs full of fluid. Ever since he started using it, he has not had any more episodes. I find iHerb just fantastic, they are fast, the prices are affordable and the product is great. Thank you!

Country Life, Rutin, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Nov 04, 2010

I take these as eye protection, recommended by a whole-health therapist, and because I had an eye operation several years ago when a retina started to loosen. I've had no problems, and I can only assume the Rutin helps.

Great for hemrroids

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on Apr 15, 2010

I have suffered with hemrroids for a very long time and nothing has ever worked until I came across this product from iherb.You're a lifesaver iherb,don't ever stop selling it.

Rutin (for my Cat)

Posted by Reviewer2800314 on Aug 26, 2008

I purchased this product for my cat at the suggestion of my vet. I crush it up with my mortar and pestle and put it in her wet food. Her condition (fluid in the thorax) seems to be improving since I've been giving the Rutin to her. My order from iHerb was super-quick and the Rutin is very fresh. I would recommend iHerb.com to anyone looking for good quality herbs for whatever purpose. Thanks so much !!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »