And yummy too.

Posted by Reviewer2094726 on Oct 18, 2007

Another good deal on a vitally important nutrient that almost everyone is deficient in. Methyl B12 is the only form you want to take.

good B12 supplement

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

Good for energy levels, a must for a diet low in animal products.

A good B12 @ 3,000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Apr 15, 2010

Was glad to find methyl B12 in 3000 mcg strength. The lozenges taset OK, too. My doctor wanted me to take a stronger tablet than 1000 mcg so this fits the bill well. May order the 120 tablet bottle next time.

Love the flavor

Posted by Reviewer2296928 on Feb 21, 2010

So far, so good.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Apr 19, 2010

My doctor found I was very low on B12, due to taking Metformin and Nexium/Prilosec, that both interefere with the absorbtion of B12. I started getting the B12 injections and taking the sublingual B12. Some few people cannot absorb B12, through the gut, so this and the injections are their only hope of getting enough B12. I notice my energy level dropping about 1 week before my monthly injection and take 1-2 of these until my injection.

Country Life, BioChem, Superior B-12,Berry

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Jul 08, 2010

It is ok

quality

Posted by Reviewer1609322 on May 02, 2011

is good

melt in your mouth

Posted by Reviewer1579095 on Mar 25, 2012

good product but it doesn't melt under tongue as fast as others I have tried, but taste is good so just chew a little.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 14, 2014

not bad a product though I prefer the cherry lozenges from Jarrows though to the soury taste of this one

Superior Oral Methyl B12

Posted by 5464058374397706963 on May 28, 2015

I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Adrenal Fatigue & undermethylation. These work quite well but personally, I do not have a consistent experience with them but that could be me. I find if I take 1-2 a day, the 2nd one has greater effect. In the first week, I noticed a significant increase in cognitive ability & an increase in physical energy. Seem to work better for me if I take one after 11.30 am rather than earlier in the morning. I haven't tried any other brands as yet, but I may do to see how others compare.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »