Better workouts

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Jun 14, 2008

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1814513 on Jul 16, 2007

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1268636 on Aug 07, 2009

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Mar 02, 2009

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

vitamin b12

Posted by Reviewer2930053 on Mar 21, 2009

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

superior b12

Posted by Reviewer2846655 on Feb 22, 2015

helps very good best quality

Superior is an appropriate name

Posted by Reviewer3222225 on Aug 20, 2009

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3170738 on Feb 09, 2009

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Sep 30, 2008

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

Couldn't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1819353 on Nov 14, 2007

I have slept so much better since I have been using this product!! Also has helped my back problems.