Country Life, Gluten Free, Superior B12, Berry Flavor, 3000 mcg, 50 Sublingual Lozenges

Reviews 5-star

Better workouts

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Jun 14, 2008

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1814513 on Jul 16, 2007

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Mar 02, 2009

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1268636 on Aug 07, 2009

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

vitamin b12

Posted by Reviewer2930053 on Mar 21, 2009

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok