Better workouts

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Jun 14, 2008

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1814513 on Jul 16, 2007

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Mar 02, 2009

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1268636 on Aug 07, 2009

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

Excelente producto

Posted by Reviewer3302738 on Nov 24, 2009

Muy buen producto para combinarlo con otros que contengan vitaminas del grupo B. Con la particularidad de que al ser sublingual se absorbe mucho mejor y más rápido.

vitamin b12

Posted by Reviewer2930053 on Mar 21, 2009

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3170738 on Feb 09, 2009

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Sep 30, 2008

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

becca v houston tx.

Posted by Reviewer1426581 on Feb 20, 2008

This product is amazing ! I have a hard time chewing and or swallowing pills, and this way, (sublingually) is just perfect for me. The taste is also great, so I feel I'm getting the full benefit of the supplemant. Will definitely purchase again !

Couldn't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1819353 on Nov 14, 2007

I have slept so much better since I have been using this product!! Also has helped my back problems.