10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Superior B12, Berry Flavor, 3000 mcg, 50 Sublingual Lozenges

vitamin b12

Posted by Reviewer2930053 on Mar 21, 2009

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Sep 30, 2008

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

becca v houston tx.

Posted by Reviewer1426581 on Feb 20, 2008

This product is amazing ! I have a hard time chewing and or swallowing pills, and this way, (sublingually) is just perfect for me. The taste is also great, so I feel I'm getting the full benefit of the supplemant. Will definitely purchase again !

Couldn't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1819353 on Nov 14, 2007

I have slept so much better since I have been using this product!! Also has helped my back problems.

And yummy too.

Posted by Reviewer2094726 on Oct 18, 2007

Another good deal on a vitally important nutrient that almost everyone is deficient in. Methyl B12 is the only form you want to take.