Good supplement

Posted by 5592979042616898835 on Sep 29, 2013

It is melting quickly and gives me the energy that I need for the day.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1328218 on May 23, 2009

In a week after taking Superior B-12, 3000 mcg, 50 Sublingual Lozenges, I started getting more energy and it is improving every day.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 14, 2014

not bad a product though I prefer the cherry lozenges from Jarrows though to the soury taste of this one

Superior Oral Methyl B12

Posted by 5464058374397706963 on May 28, 2015

I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Adrenal Fatigue & undermethylation. These work quite well but personally, I do not have a consistent experience with them but that could be me. I find if I take 1-2 a day, the 2nd one has greater effect. In the first week, I noticed a significant increase in cognitive ability & an increase in physical energy. Seem to work better for me if I take one after 11.30 am rather than earlier in the morning. I haven't tried any other brands as yet, but I may do to see how others compare.

melt in your mouth

Posted by Reviewer1579095 on Mar 25, 2012

good product but it doesn't melt under tongue as fast as others I have tried, but taste is good so just chew a little.

quality

Posted by Reviewer1609322 on May 02, 2011

is good

Country Life, BioChem, Superior B-12,Berry

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Jul 08, 2010

It is ok

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Apr 19, 2010

My doctor found I was very low on B12, due to taking Metformin and Nexium/Prilosec, that both interefere with the absorbtion of B12. I started getting the B12 injections and taking the sublingual B12. Some few people cannot absorb B12, through the gut, so this and the injections are their only hope of getting enough B12. I notice my energy level dropping about 1 week before my monthly injection and take 1-2 of these until my injection.

Country Life, BioChem, Superior B-12, 3000 mcg, 50 Sublingual Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2533836 on Apr 18, 2009

It's too soon to tell as I started a whole new program. What I can tell you is the price is good, the service is great and with all the new products I am taking, I am starting to feel great. Thank you iHerb.com

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2393910 on May 05, 2009

It seems to be helping with my energy levels and workouts!