July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Superior B12, Berry Flavor, 3000 mcg, 120 Sublingual Lozenges

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I've Had Good Service From herb.com

Posted by Reviewer2642423 on May 04, 2009

This order was for somebody else, so I can't say how it worked. But it was delivered quickly. My orders that I ordered for myself, have all been very good. All were delivered quickly and in good shape. I haven't had any complaints with herb.com. In my opinion, it is a very good company!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1667340 on Aug 22, 2009

My doc said my B12 was low. I read the sublingual lozenges were the best way to up my B12. They are tasty and dissolve readily. Haven't had my B12 retested yet. Im hopeful these will help.

Nice tasting

Posted by Reviewer2109117 on Aug 18, 2010

Good deal from IHERB

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Feb 05, 2011

This product works very well for me, sublingual lozenges are easy to take, works very quickly

Top product

Posted by Reviewer1915683 on Sep 07, 2011

High dose of methylcobalamine (one of the two only really working B12 metabolites)with Folic Acid for the lowest price. Very low allergenic, not the best in this concern. Hans Reijnen, docter for Homeopathy and Bio-Information Therapy,the Netherlands

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »