Mildly tart but good

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Jun 23, 2012

Easy to take and slightly tart, but very good and will buy again. I had bought a similar sublingual lozenge from Trader Joe's and it tasted awful! The kind of awful where your lips twist and your eyes cross involuntarily. lol Made me appreciate this brand all the more!! :)

Country Life Superior B 12

Posted by Reviewer2372181 on Feb 02, 2009

Bought it for my son. He loves it; says he feel energized. I will definitely buy this product again.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Jun 09, 2012

My son takes this daily. It helps create the synapses in his ADD brain. He will ask for it if I happen to forget because it tastes so good!

This is the most effective form of B-12

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 08, 2012

According to Dr. Murray ND, this is the most effective form of B-12. It can be used immediately by the body and does not need to be converted first by the liver. It is beneficial for depression, as well as homocysteine metabolism, and acts as a methyl donor for processes of energy metabolism, immune function, and nerve function.

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Feb 04, 2010

Country Life products and this one tastes great!

Nice tasting

Posted by Reviewer2109117 on Aug 18, 2010

Good deal from IHERB

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Feb 05, 2011

This product works very well for me, sublingual lozenges are easy to take, works very quickly

my life is better now

Posted by Reviewer2975051 on Jan 09, 2012

easy to digest, good taste, fast results

I've Had Good Service From herb.com

Posted by Reviewer2642423 on May 04, 2009

This order was for somebody else, so I can't say how it worked. But it was delivered quickly. My orders that I ordered for myself, have all been very good. All were delivered quickly and in good shape. I haven't had any complaints with herb.com. In my opinion, it is a very good company!

Top product

Posted by Reviewer1915683 on Sep 07, 2011

High dose of methylcobalamine (one of the two only really working B12 metabolites)with Folic Acid for the lowest price. Very low allergenic, not the best in this concern. Hans Reijnen, docter for Homeopathy and Bio-Information Therapy,the Netherlands