Country Life, Gluten Free, Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Best TTO I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2619674 on Mar 03, 2010

I've had mixed opinions on tea tree oil in general. Some brands are labeled as TTO, but are mixed with other oils to temper the smell and harshness of pure TTO, so are essentially useless. One brand of 100% TTO that I tried fulfilled the criteria of being 100% pure, but I saw no significant improvement on my skin. This brand, I'm really liking so far. I use TTO primarily on acne, and I've found that if I dab a little bit on a spot before I go to bed, it is GREATLY diminished in the morning (no, it doesn't completely disappear in one day- in my experience, no product can do this- but it helps it shrink before it gets too big or noticeable, or leaves a red mark that lasts for weeks). My skin is not sensitive at all and is very oily, so I can handle dabbing 100% TTO on my face. If your face is sensitive, I would do a patch test or dilute the oil with something else.

good price on a great essential

Posted by Reviewer1149502 on Aug 11, 2010

After four kids I have learned to always keep some of this stuff around. Uses are endless!

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2043715 on Sep 23, 2010

Have used it as an antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial. It has helped in reducing itching, pain for athlete's foot and toe nail problem.

Excellent Shipping

Posted by Reviewer3178644 on Feb 11, 2011

I only gave it 4 stars becos I haven't had a chance to use it myself. But it arrived very quickly.

Excelent, Affordable

Posted by Reviewer1127234 on Mar 09, 2011

Good quality tea tree oil at a good price. Thanks iherb!