New To iHerb?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Total Mins Iron-Free, Multi-Mineral Complex with Boron, 120 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

I like the veggie caps of this product much better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on May 04, 2008

These tablets gave me gas. The same product in veggie caps did not. I threw these away and bought the veggie cap version from iherb.com. I think iherb as good service and good prices.

UNABLE TO SWALLOW

Posted by Reviewer2116920 on Dec 26, 2010

THIS PILL WAS SO LARGE THAT I COULD NOT TAKE IT. i TRIED THREE TIMES AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. EACH TIME IT STUCK IN MY THROAT AND I STARTED TO PANIC. I COULD NOT DRINK WATER AS THE PILL WAS BLOCKING MY THROAT, GAG REFLEX WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PILL OUT. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE WASTED MY MONEY, CUTTING THE PILL ONLY CAUSES SHARP EDGES TO DIG INTO MY THROAT.