A necessity.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010

Recommended. Minerals are essential and most of us don't get enough in our food. Has definitely helped my immune system and my energy level.

best multi-mineral

Posted by Reviewer2877161 on Nov 22, 2008

this is a great product...been using it for years. the calcium/magnesium ratio is good...and i don't like to take iron

Tammy from California

Posted by Reviewer2441577 on Jul 02, 2008

Have used for years. Great total mineral product. Highly reccomend. Only drawback is this bottle is glass and I have received it broken about 5 times.

My Naturopath Recommends

Posted by robdee on Nov 23, 2010

Of all the minerals available on the market this is the one that my naturopath recommends. That is because the uptake with these 'Total Mins' formulation is excellent. there are good amounts of calcium and magnesium, and the price is good value for money. Basically until a person's mineral status is brought back to normal there is no point looking into other treatments. Get the minerals sorted first and then there is sound basis doing other health work.

FEELING STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2773470 on Oct 05, 2011

This product is excellent. It helps you feel better and stronger.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2073212 on Jan 25, 2012

I take 2 tablets as instructed, one a.m., the other p.m. and I noticed that I have a bit more stamina tomake it through a work day. Although I do take vitamins, this product was a great addition.

Great formula!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 07, 2012

We started taking this when my husband broke his back as a result of being on prednisone, which resulted in full blown osteoporosis. My husband takes this in conjunction with Organic India's Osteoseal and Natural Factors' Collagenizer and Bio Sil. It would be my hope that somehow we can reverse the osteoporosis. or at least lessen its effects. Even his doctor was impressed with Total Mins. She had never heard of this product, but remarked on what a good formula it is.

Country Life, Total Mins Iron Free

Posted by Reviewer3212311 on Oct 17, 2007

I have taken this product for 4 years & feel great

Country Life vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2176533 on Oct 24, 2007

Appears to work as well as previous vitamins I bought directly from a local health food store. Again much better pricing.

Country Life, Total Mins, Iron-Free

Posted by Reviewer1346171 on Jun 25, 2008

I love the highly absorbable forms of calcium. I get iron-free so the men in the family can take it too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »