Fishy

Posted by gypsyjuju on Jul 27, 2010

I used this product for less than a week and felt like I smelled like a sailor - I tasted it on my tongue and couldn't get rid of the flavor. This was the worst DHA I've ever tried. I had to toss it out.

Country Life, Ultra Omega, DHA/EPA, 120 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009

High quality; Country Life needs to put out a 240-count size of DHA/EPA.

Country Life, Ultra Omega's DHA/EPA, 120 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2221800 on Jan 29, 2009

My doctor highly recommends this product as it has limited amounts of vitamin E which can exacerbate symptoms of my condistion. I have been taking this product for a couple years and it has worked well for me.

High DHA Is Important

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Feb 28, 2010

I chose this product because the price was right and it has a high DHA/EPA ratio, the former being anti-inflammatory, as per my understanding, while the latter is slightly pro-inflammatory. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

Great product. Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1369441 on Oct 06, 2010

I am very pleased with this product (Country Life, Ultra Omegas DHA/EPA, 500mg) I was not able to find them anywhere in Puerto Rico. I am also very pleased with the low shipping rate and the quick delivery time. Most companies do not deliver to Puerto Rico or charge an arm and a leg for shipments to Puerto Rico. I find iHerb price very reasonable compared to other web sites I have visited. I'll be ordering more products in the near future. Keep up the good work!

burped up fish taste

Posted by Reviewer2286950 on Jan 23, 2009

I got this product because you were out of the normal brand I get and I was bummed when a few minutes after taking it for the first time I burped up yucky fish taste.

Quality.

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Oct 18, 2008

I think this is excellent quality.

Very Effective Omega 3 Gelcaps

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Country Life is my favorite brand due to the obvious efficacy of the many different products they make that I've tried - and still take - over the past 10 years. These caps in combination with their phosphatidyl choline caps are very effective at alleviating joint pain and reducing bad cholesterol levels in your blood. The omega 3 content is high, the gelcaps are small and very easy to swallow, and can be taken in between meals in combination with Country Life's phosphatidyl choline to increase efficacy. I recommend them highly.

No burpy aftertaste

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 05, 2013

This is a good formula with DHA dominance. You should minimise EPA unless you are deliberately trying to stifle your immune system.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2755794 on Jun 30, 2010

Country Life Ultra Omegas is currently the only product I could find that had the correct ratio of DHA and EPA that I wanted.