Country Life, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Support, Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

country life gluten free vegetarian support vegan multi vitamin & mineral 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2367101 on Aug 09, 2013

Thé strong odour and taste makes me feel unwell.

An Affordable Vegan Multi

Posted by 4815774108470935893 on Oct 20, 2013

I think this is the best vegan multivitamin and mineral for the money, and there's no nasty aftertaste.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2837194 on Jul 17, 2008

This multivitamin is great. I'm an athlete and have been vegan for 7 years. I've been taking this multivitamin for 4 years. It made a huge difference in my overall health as well as performance. I'll never go without it.

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 06, 2009

This product helps me feel great throughout the day. Once I began taking it, hair loss that I had been experiencing stopped completely. Other brands that include cyanocobalamin for their B12 make me feel sick, so I would not take them regularly.

Good product at a reasonable cost

Posted by Reviewer2205239 on Mar 17, 2012

A daily dose is all you need

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »