great for winter blues

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2014

I take 2 to 3 three of these with vitamin E everyday. Without it I cannot function during the winter months. Before I began taking these I could hardly force myself to get out of my pajamas, let alone leave the house. If you have never taken vitamin D, I suggest building up your dosage slowly. Start with 1 per day for a week, then increase if you need to.

Superior Quality and Service

Posted by Reviewer1427054 on Dec 12, 2013

Thank you for an outstanding transaction from start to finish! A++++

great product

Posted by Reviewer2644310 on Mar 11, 2012

great product

Working well

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Jan 20, 2012

I was on 5000 IU a day but my naturopth told me I needed to cut back. This is perfect dosage size, as I take 3 a day.

Scandinavian winter

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Dec 02, 2011

We are taking these one a day in addition to our multivitamins to beat the SAD in Stockholm winter - so far so good, as we haven't been hit by it yet! Capsules are small and leave no unpleasant aftertaste.

Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1638609 on Sep 09, 2011

Good value for money.

Good Insurance

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 31, 2011

The more we know about the importance of Vit D3 the more it makes sense to bolster our intake. Good product, good price

Got blood values up.

Posted by Reviewer2816446 on Dec 11, 2010

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Oct 09, 2010

I like this product because it is a softgel and it is small.

Great at raising my D levels!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »